"Sales" tab on Boutique

Options
Fabuleux - Lost City
Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Suggestion Box
For the life of me I cannot find the Suggestions forum. I'm probably blind in my old age b:surrender.

Anywho, when sales eventually return to his from vacation, may we possible see about getting a "Sale" tab added to the boutique so we can easily access all items on sale in one place?
Post edited by Fabuleux - Lost City on

Comments

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    +1, always a lot easier than scouting through "hot", "new" and "sale" b:faint
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    No need... people should come to the site and read it there O.o Jk, but having them out it's good for merchants business xD
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    +1. Because of the lack of the sales tab, last December I missed a +12 orb sale. I had enough money to buy 3 b:sad
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    +1. Because of the lack of the sales tab, last December I missed a +12 orb sale. I had enough money to buy 3 b:sad

there was a 12* orb sale last December? f:stare

well damn.. I missed it completely D: Didnt even know it was there. Stealth orbs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    there was a 12* orb sale last December? f:stare

well damn.. I missed it completely D: Didnt even know it was there. Stealth orbs!

I reselled over 10 MUAHAHAHA Every night at 9pm my time I check pwi site seeking for sales, those geek merchants... right? :P
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Normally they use the NEW tab for sales im guessing not all sale items are in their if this is for a reason or not i have no idea.

I do like this idea as well and cant really think of any reasons not to. So consider it Logged!
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Normally they use the NEW tab for sales im guessing not all sale items are in their if this is for a reason or not i have no idea.

I do like this idea as well and cant really think of any reasons not to. So consider it Logged!

The NEW tab was generally of the "new" stuff that came out several months or a year before. Now it is what is legitimately new, so anything on sale that is new will appear there, but nothing else :(.