@Krisnda and Mods

ChevaIier - Harshlands
ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
Krisnda wrote: »

^ This.

Not even going to bother with arguing with this.

Also, @ Longknife:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...32&postcount=3

Quote:
Trolling: Attempts to incite others to anger, frustration or similar; also attempts to incite flaming.

If there's an issue with something that may have been closed, pm the mod(s) and we can talk it over through that.

Definition of Flaming: Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users, often involving the use of profanity.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(Internet)

Excuse me Krisnda and mods of PWI, but please quote one section of my post that was hostile or insulting in anyway that would have insinuated even more hostile and insulting behavior. I don't remember putting anything that was insulting that would have created even more insults by quoting what players have said themselves.

I think you guys should review your standards of closing threads. There are rules for players who post onto these forums, but there should also be rules and standards when closing threads. Like long said, this subforum should be an area for players of that particular server to discuss current events happening there. So far you guys closing threads is preventing no discussion whatsoever.

Just because I went creative and added "Ponies, butterflies, rainbows, pink glitter" into my post, doesn't seem fair for you to close it when there are even more ridiculous threads in this subforum.

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    This rule applies to both in-game actions and forum actions. If you have any questions regarding in-game rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, etc., please contact the support team. If you have any questions regarding forum issues, please contact a moderator or the Community Manager via private message.

Gonna close this to now.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.