Departed friend

Salari - Raging Tide
Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
We at Raging Tides lost a special friend the other day. So with the families permission we were able to hold an event for Rochelle's family and friends. I posted it in our subforum and posting here. The video will be up sometime tonight hopefully. I know there are some people that have changed servers or only go to some forums so that is why I am posting this here. I will update the thread with the video when its done. I had some problems recording from game client crashes (2 or them lol). I think there was 200+ (probably more) people at the event. So will be combining the videos the best i can.

Hopefully we can get it stickied in rt forums.

thank you for your time.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1665201
Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
Post edited by Salari - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Venus is the nice one who managed to say how we feel without sounding too awkward about it in the thread on RT.

Unfortunately, I'm not as good at nice. Especially not in this sort of situation. This thread is a duplicate after all and, while I can understand and appreciate why you made this one too, it does have to be closed. I'll leave it here so at least those who only check this section will at least see it and know where to go. Best wishes to those Rochelle is now leaving behind. I only hope that we can all put our differences aside for this, at least for a little while.

R.I.P, Rochelle.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.