Longknife vs. Boomz

Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
Lookit.

Tbh no, I don't expect you to care nor do I think the vid is that entertaining (long *** fight, only skill involved was waiting for a chance to bait his chi/genie energy out since both of us have a gear standard where we could randomly oneshot each other, but hey I finally got my window and took it).

Uploaded solely out of principle. Last time was a best-of-seven (unofficially) and I won 4 (one of my losses being cause charm died midfight) then this BOSS gets on worldchat claiming he won 5 of 8 and frapsed it all and uploads a vid of a round he won with the others MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING and a damage log suggesting he'd just died to me.

Now we fought another 1v1. No extra rounds, and despite my fraps lag (you'll see in the vid at one point) I decided I better record this just to rub it in. You wanna deny the truth, I'll shove it in your face.

Having said that, no, I typically don't like these kinds of videos so no, I'm not going to be challenging any of you randomly or uploading vids of us 1v1ing or other ego-ridden name-and-shame bullcrap. This one's just an exception since I got such a special love for liars. b:cute
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dr_red - Harshlands
    Dr_red - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i think you guys hate each other because you're too much alike.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    both of us have a gear standard where we could randomly oneshot each other.

damage log suggesting he'd just died to me.

despite my fraps lag

Having said that, no, I typically don't like these kinds of videos so no, I'm not going to be challenging any of you randomly or uploading vids of us 1v1ing or other ego-ridden name-and-shame bullcrap. This one's just an exception since I got such a special love for liars. b:cute

In order:

So does it prove anything?

Damage log is usually quite clear about these things.

Why do you need to point this out?

Can you make a post without the word "ego" in it?

QFT.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2014

Yknow, trolling isn't nearly as effective when it's blatantly obvious you'll say anything to anyone whether you mean it or not.

QFT.

How's Curses' *** taste?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    How's Curses' *** taste?

Seriously? You're going with that? They don't make angry german kids like they used to anymore.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Seriously? You're going with that? They don't make angry german kids like they used to anymore.

Yknow the kind of trolling I value? The kind with integrity. The kind where a person has legitimately spotted a weakness or fault of yours and highlighted it.

You? I could say the sky is blue and you'd disagree, solely because you desperately seek to antagonize me. Sadly (and quite surprisingly) Curses has been much the same lately. Heard so much about how he claims we "obsess over me 24/7 in Dark guild chat" and had no idea what he was on about; the other day Kazuma and Lifa were discussing DBZ and different levels of OP super saiyans and I thought "ah maybe Curses thinks he's a super saiyan, that explains it."

Please, kindly stop wasting everyone's air with such a predictable and embarassingly grade-school level of "trolling." Come back when you have something actually MEANINGFUL today that's spawned from witty observations and not from an irrational dislike of any and all Dark.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    How's Curses' *** taste?
    Yknow the kind of trolling I value? The kind with integrity. The kind where a person has legitimately spotted a weakness or fault of yours and highlighted it.

Please, kindly stop wasting everyone's air with such a predictable and embarassingly grade-school level of "trolling." Come back when you have something actually MEANINGFUL today that's spawned from witty observations and not from an irrational dislike of any and all Dark.

I seem to have spotted a legitimate weakness.