Lvl 80 seeker

Musfel - Sanctuary
Musfel - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Seeker
So I have not been playing regularly for quite some time.

I have noticed the new expansion arrived and that all classes received new merger sage/demon skills. Currently my seeker is 81. I had a quick sneak into the primal world on a lvl 1 toon.

I've noticed quite significant amount of goodies has been added for new lvl 1 chars.

My question is : Is it wise to just re-roll say a new seeker from scratch in order to receive all the new items for newbies? There seems to be a ot of new stuff and lvling wise its not all that bad nowadays to get to 70's 80's. Any input will be appreciated.
Post edited by Musfel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    A lot of the best goodies in there are account stashable. So you could just create an alt and stash stuff if you have one. If you want the bless box packs for when you reach levels 90/100 then I suppose you could. But I'm going to go out on a limb an say that your seeker is probalby more than capable of farming it's own +5/6 refines and getting a cash shop flyer that is faster than the one available from the aquametals. So really it depends on if you simply want them for the looks and how badly you want lord cuddlesworth without having to mess with the mayhem in morai event or the ginger tiger without spending gold.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!