dragon orb sale.

Options
shashahah
shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
first of all, credits for putting in 11* and 12* for a human price

BUT (not intending to make this a flame thread, i just want to get the logic behind this)

why are 10* orbs getting more and more expensive? hundreds of players got a free full +10, if not +11 set due to the glitch abusing
ik theres "not been as many as it may seem" who excessively abused this, but given even the few how didnt get "ONLY" 30-40 orbs but more like 300+ only got a 3day ban, if even, i wonder now why its 35g per 10*?
do u now want to punish all those who didnt get any orbs at all?

imo a goldprice of 25g each would be appropriate/fair for those who didnt even get their designated share of 3
cos tbh i dont see why i would pay 1.5x the price of what its once been and 90% of the players getting it for free
Post edited by shashahah on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The only "logic" is getting money b:shutup
    They lost some by giving free orbs by mistake so other players need to pay for the abusers.
    That's also why there are +11-12... Maybe some of the abusers will pay to get some (this could be the reason why they didn't destroy/reset those orbs and the refinement made thanks to that)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Archaius - Dreamweaver
    Archaius - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This is obviously a case of them just not caring. DoD said he would pass the suggestion for 25 gold Ocean prices along to the person in charge of sales in the Final Compensation thread. Clearly the suggestion was not acted upon. I steadfastly refuse to pay any more than 25 gold for Ocean Orbs. Players have had access to 25 gold Oceans for years, making people who didn't play then, or weren't geared up enough pay more is ridiculous. Just another instance of PWI's management thinking of nothing but money grabs.
  • Antigone - Morai
    Antigone - Morai Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This is obviously a case of them just not caring. DoD said he would pass the suggestion for 25 gold Ocean prices along to the person in charge of sales in the Final Compensation thread. Clearly the suggestion was not acted upon. I steadfastly refuse to pay any more than 25 gold for Ocean Orbs. Players have had access to 25 gold Oceans for years, making people who didn't play then, or weren't geared up enough pay more is ridiculous. Just another instance of PWI's management thinking of nothing but money grabs.

Can't say more than this :3
    Antigone - Demon Cleric - 105|103+|102+ (Yush, the avatar is a lieb:cry)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This is how they say sorry for glitched events *cough* Santa event that is glitched already for 2 days, putting **** in the CS swiftly is what they are good at, for fixing broken events, they need weeks/months/years if ever it gets fixed that is.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    imo a goldprice of 25g each would be appropriate/fair for those who didnt even get their designated share of 3
    cos tbh i dont see why i would pay 1.5x the price of what its once been and 90% of the players getting it for free

Welcome to PWI. b:laugh
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i think this might have been a bad time to sell the orbs, for pwi cause after the expansion and all, most pple are kind of spamming their gold on card packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i think this might have been a bad time to sell the orbs, for pwi cause after the expansion and all, most pple are kind of spamming their gold on card packs

I been saving for a good while for a 25G orb Sale...but 35g after the glitch and no banned people..is asking too much b:surrender