Going for 2nd reincarnate. I need help please

BabyEVE - Raging Tide
BabyEVE - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
I have been reading so many threads and posts (including Reincarnation FAQ). Making me more confused instead of clearing up my doubts and questions. There might be an answer out there, but cos too many posts and threads, i do not know which one is the correct one or they are just wild guesses and predictions.

Ok here are my questions.

I used to be lv105. I did my 1st reincarnate and i received 76 points. Now i am lv100. I have Arcane Sky VI, i am ready to get 2nd reincarnate. What i want is just the correct path and decision best for my toon (the best stat).

1.) Am i suppose to use my ancient tome, to get the book and bring my toon to lv105 before 2nd reincarnate? Will i get another 76 points perhaps?

2.) Or am i suppose to level up on my toon to another 105, then i get my 2nd reincarnate done? i know this will be silly but if it is required i will do it.

3.) There are rumors, i should not use the ancient tome/book till i am done with my 2nd reincarnate if i want to be 105 at 1 click. So what will happen if i do that? Will i lose points? There are even advices given to me, saying it will fail my 2nd reincarnate. i will not get any points. b:laugh

4.) Many says that new reincarnated toon are better, what for even bother to go for the Ancient tome and use the book to lv up to 105 (which i already have it). But i thought the new toon will be combined and update the old historical toon. So new skills and things will be brought over. So what are the differences?

I would appreciate straight forward answers, and not wild guesses. This post is made not only for my ownself. Many players are having the same confusion. I feel i should bring this up.

Thank you for your time and help
Post edited by BabyEVE - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1) If your historical character is 105 and you're on your first reincarnation, the book demon in the Ancient Tome can't be summoned. Your historical character can not receive any more experience.

2) If you reincarnate a second time at 105, you will get 76 + 76 stat points on second reincarnation, but how long is that going to take? You don't get the x4 XP boost after you level above 99.

3) Any rumors that the Ancient Tome can level your current character up to 105 in one click are false. The Ancient Tome only records your previous character and its earned experience, and the book demon is a mechanism for applying current earned XP (at level 100+) to a historical character that does not yet have enough XP for 105.

4) If you reincarnate before level 105, the book demon is a method of acquiring the missing stat points you would have had if you had waited to reincarnate until you were level 105.

My advice: if PVP isn't important to you, reincarnate 2nd time at 100, activate book demon at 100 and level up any historical character that aren't yet 105 before leveling further.

If PVP is important to you, reincarnate 2nd time at 100, and level up to 103 (for avoiding level based damage reduction) before activating the book demon. Leveling an historical character will give you at least as many (100->101 is 5 stat points either way) or more (101->102 is 7 bonus stat points, 104->105 is 20 bonus stat points if done on an historical character, but either is just 5 stat points on current character)

No matter how you do it, the maximum (76+76) bonus stat points are achievable eventually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    All the rumors are useless. The first post of the FAQ is your best information source.

You do not need to hit 105 a second time before the second reincarnation. You'll be able to raise the historic level of that to catch up just like the first one.
    You do not need to get to 105 on the second reincarnation in order to dump EXP into either historic level. You can raise your historic level the instant you hit 100 if you felt like it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • BabyEVE - Raging Tide
    BabyEVE - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ok thank you for reply :)