Ancient Tome - Your historical level

Talayoki - Heavens Tear
Talayoki - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Hi guys!
So I reincarnated the first time when I was 104 with about 10%. I leveled to 100 again and then started to "feed" my historical lvl 104 with all exp that I get now to hit 105 soon and get the 20 extra-points.
Now my question: When I decide to reincarnate the 2. time w/o hitting 105 in neither my historical nor my 1.reincarnation-level, how will it work to get the missing extrapoints? Atm, on 1. reincarnation I have one "Demon in Book" that I can feed with exp, so let's say:

I was 104 first, reincarnated 1.time.
I level to 102 again, reincarnate 2. time.
What now? Do I have 2 "Demon in Books" that I can feed to 105 or how is it working?

And how many statpoints do I get for 2. reincarnation? Same than first?

Ty for help :3
Post edited by Talayoki - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    did you seriously take zero effort to look through other posts? are you somehow special / is your time worth more than other peoples? posts like yours are the reason it becomes harder to find the information because it pushes the good posts down

a few posts before yours is a post called "Reincarnation FAQ "

what do you think might be contained in that post?

i just checked all your questions are answered within it

shame shame shame. another person deserving a forum ban.
  • Talayoki - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    did you seriously take zero effort to look through other posts? are you somehow special / is your time worth more than other peoples? posts like yours are the reason it becomes harder to find the information because it pushes the good posts down

a few posts before yours is a post called "Reincarnation FAQ "

what do you think might be contained in that post?

i just checked all your questions are answered within it

shame shame shame. another person deserving a forum ban.

tyvm for..nothing.
    Actually I DID read that but you seem not to read my actual question. I was NOT asking like 100 ppl before If I get the extrapoints after reincarnation when I was NOT 105 yet. I was asking how it works when you have TWO chars to level on 105 (Historical AND First Reincarnation). If you can only level ONE of them at time or switch like you want and IF points on 2. reincarnation are the same extra-points than before.
    I was simply asking how it will look like. If I have TWO options in this ancient tome, each for one of my "chars" or what!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    tyvm for..nothing.
    Actually I DID read that but you seem not to read my actual question. I was NOT asking like 100 ppl before If I get the extrapoints after reincarnation when I was NOT 105 yet. I was asking how it works when you have TWO chars to level on 105 (Historical AND First Reincarnation). If you can only level ONE of them at time or switch like you want and IF points on 2. reincarnation are the same extra-points than before.
    I was simply asking how it will look like. If I have TWO options in this ancient tome, each for one of my "chars" or what!

yes its clearly answered there on the last page, if you have problems reading maybe its time to log out for a bit

additionally its very clear that there is where these sorts of questions should be put, not in a new thread for every question
    edited December 2013
    yes its clearly answered there on the last page, if you have problems reading maybe its time to log out for a bit

additionally its very clear that there is where these sorts of questions should be put, not in a new thread for every question

I think it's kinda clear WHO has problems here ;) so I just go on and ignore grumpy kids like you
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Meh...
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yes. You can choose which of your levels to level up once you hit 100.

Edit: Wow, that statement would sound absolutely **** taken out of context.
    The bonus stats for second reawakening are based on both previous incarnations. If you reincarnate at 102 then again at 100, you'll get 32 + 20 = 52 stat points. Leveling previous incarnations will increase the stats you have, giving you the missing stat points for not having reawakened at the new level.

If you choose not to feed XP to the book demon to level your historical character, the book demon will automatically wake up when you hit 105 and start leveling your historical character until it reaches 105, then go to sleep again.

Both from the last page of the FAQ thread.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited December 2013
    Ty, but again, that was not what I was asking for, I SAW this thread.
    But actually the pic Astrelle posted helped me. It shows, that you can "start" the different demons, each for its own (left page of the book). thx for that
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    But actually the pic Astrelle posted helped me. It shows, that you can "start" the different demons, each for its own (left page of the book). thx for that

OPKossy wrote: »
    Yes. You can choose which of your levels to level up once you hit 100.

im sorry how is that not an answer directly to your question?
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2013

You was only given 7 additional attribute points for reincarnating at lvl 101 the second time? I thought it was consistent with the 1st reincarnation awarded stats.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You was only given 7 additional attribute points for reincarnating at lvl 101 the second time? I thought it was consistent with the 1st reincarnation awarded stats.

Look at the window carefully and think about what the function of that window is. It's not the reincarnation window.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Those are the bonus stat points you get from lvl'ing your historical char from 101 to 102.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.