Is this gear combo Obtainable?

HolyPowerz - Harshlands
HolyPowerz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Cleric
during maintence last night i got bored and was playing with pwi calc.

i know pwi calc is very reliable as it isnt updated often and glitchy.

plz keep in mind im not in endgame yet so posting about how noob my question is..is well pointless if i was in end game and knew what gears were actuly available i wouldnt need to ask now would I?

this is what i put together http://pwcalc.com/calbd1bd1e2ccb92d8

my question is regarding the bless box and tomb im not sure if they exist in game and if they do how to obtain them. and not sure if there is a better head piece if there are improvments i can make to my build that im planning for gear wise plz let me know.

yes i know the refines and r9 gear is going to be insane and hard to acomplish but .. i love my Cleric..
Post edited by HolyPowerz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    during maintence last night i got bored and was playing with pwi calc.

i know pwi calc is very reliable as it isnt updated often and glitchy.

plz keep in mind im not in endgame yet so posting about how noob my question is..is well pointless if i was in end game and knew what gears were actuly available i wouldnt need to ask now would I?

this is what i put together http://pwcalc.com/calbd1bd1e2ccb92d8

my question is regarding the bless box and tomb im not sure if they exist in game and if they do how to obtain them. and not sure if there is a better head piece if there are improvments i can make to my build that im planning for gear wise plz let me know.

yes i know the refines and r9 gear is going to be insane and hard to acomplish but .. i love my Cleric..

'404 not found'

Try re-posting the link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
This discussion has been closed.