Reincarnation Question. Please give me a clear answer on this matter.

SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Hello all.

I have a question regarding the stat point distribution when you reincarnate.

As of now, my cleric is level 101. That means that she would get a total of 25 stat points, as a pose to the maximum 76 stat points once she reincarnates. However, this means that I will get 51 less stat points to allocate than a level 105 player. Now what I'm confused about, and most concerned about is whether all of these missing stat points will be distributed to me once I do reach level 105.

Also, once I reincarnate the first time, and am still not level 105 yet, then when would I be able to get those stat points, if we are only allowed 2 incarnations at most.

I'm asking this because I do not wish to permanently gimp my cleric, with a mistake made from lack of knowledge or misinformation. I know that this question has been asked before, but I am confused on the matter, despite some things that people have written, I'm looking for a more solid answer on this matter.

Basically, will I be able to get the missing stat points to allocate to my cleric if I were to reincarnate now as a level 101 cleric, and when would I be able to receive them?

I thank you in advance for your answers on this matter, and please don't troll. I'm asking because I'm literally confused on this matter, and am need of clarification on it.

Thank you for any knowledge given.
b:thanks
"Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
"http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
Post edited by SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The clearest answer we have is that, after reincarnating and re-leveling to 100, you can elect to feed your current XP bar to your historical character, leveling it up and gaining the missing stat points in steps as it increases in levels. If you elect to level up to 105 after reincarnating instead, once you reach level 105 all experience earned will automatically be fed to your historical character until it reaches 105 (gaining any missing reincarnation stat points in the process.)

This is from translations, and since I am positive that even the most enthusiastic power leveler has not reached 100 yet, that's the best we can offer for at least some days or weeks (or even months).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the real question is if i reincarnate 2 times will i be able to feed exp into my FIRST reincarnation
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The clearest answer we have is that, after reincarnating and re-leveling to 100, you can elect to feed your current XP bar to your historical character, leveling it up and gaining the missing stat points in steps as it increases in levels. If you elect to level up to 105 after reincarnating instead, once you reach level 105 all experience earned will automatically be fed to your historical character until it reaches 105 (gaining any missing reincarnation stat points in the process.)

This is from translations, and since I am positive that even the most enthusiastic power leveler has not reached 100 yet, that's the best we can offer for at least some days or weeks (or even months).

Thank you for your answer Mayfly. As always, you have come through with a clear answer. I greatly appreciate the clarification on this matter. As soon as this download finally finishes, I suppose that I'll run one more bh, and then reincarnate this old cleric. b:thanksb:victoryb:thanks
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the real question is if i reincarnate 2 times will i be able to feed exp into my FIRST reincarnation
    thats already been answered multiple times.
    unless your historical character is noted as 105, you have to option of choosing 1st or 2nd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Annabonana - Morai
    edited December 2013
    thats already been answered multiple times.
    unless your historical character is noted as 105, you have to option of choosing 1st or 2nd

what? can you clarify? i didn't quite catch that.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Each of your prior lives is recorded in a book, with a checkbox next to them. After reaching 100, you can choose which of those lives to feed XP into, should you choose to do so. Look at this post on the Japanese blog and scroll down to the image under Q19 for a screenshot of the book of someone who has reincarnated twice on the Chinese servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Annabonana - Morai
    edited December 2013
    Each of your prior lives is recorded in a book, with a checkbox next to them. After reaching 100, you can choose which of those lives to feed XP into, should you choose to do so. Look at this post on the Japanese blog and scroll down to the image under Q19 for a screenshot of the book of someone who has reincarnated twice on the Chinese servers.

thank you
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Can you read this whole blog? If so your Japanese is...impressive. Somehow I thought you were telling me you were a beginner :O
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Kahramana - Dreamweaver
    Kahramana - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Originally Posted by Mayfly - Dreamweaver View Post

so i will eventually get same state points as if i reincarnate at 105?? b:question