Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
Post edited by Walpurga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kavannas - Archosaur
    Kavannas - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I certainly hope you didn't tell them off for it, lest they inform you of how hard their job is.

Seriously though, I've seen and done very stupid things on my cleric. But that one's a new one.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Many clerics of level range between 80-90 who have well ... powerlvled , seemed to know how to heal ( that means using Iroheart) in FF or BH 69. Ofc with the rarity of clerics and players between 80 and 90 , his may be just an exception to the rule ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Many clerics of level range between 80-90 who have well ... powerlvled , seemed to know how to heal ( that means using Iroheart) in FF or BH 69. Ofc with the rarity of clerics and players between 80 and 90 , his may be just an exception to the rule ...

May have been someone who doesn't play cleric using someone elses cleric. It happens :/.