Demon skills, or cube neck?

Walpurga - Dreamweaver
Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Archer
http://pwcalc.com/8c9e89ac11f4871f current build. Next project is a Jungle G15 belt and +7ing that, and the lunar rings.

A cube neck on DW would cost in the neighborhood of 70mil.

Switching to Demon costs 18mil. This leaves 62mil for rolling mysterious pages for Demon Quickshot + other skills. Buying in catshop I can expect to get tokens for about 15.1K and each roll with pages costs 450 tokens --> 9 rolls which would probably give me quickshot (I'll make the switch once I have quickshot + mold)

Or

Farm up 70mil and buy mats to make a cube neck (for which I need 102 because I won't have enough str to wear it without losing all gears until I farm a pan gu tome)
Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
Post edited by Walpurga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Buy demon quickshot when it comes up every so often in the nightly bids in the boutique if you can. That way you bypass all the merchant mark-ups on tokens and other misc necessities.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What Brew said + farming Cube neck will be cheaper than outright buying it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Farming Cube is easy nowadays, so definitely go with skills.
    However, do not just roll pages for demon skills, go first with a skill clip. Demon archer skill clip provides almost every necessary skill, excluding barrage, quickshot, lightning strike and winged blessing. Wingspan, thundershock, aim low, bow mastery, sharpened tooth, and thunderous blast are all needed skills, and stunning arrow, in my opinion, is the most important skill for pvp (even more so then quickshot, and costs the same 20m as quickshot on sanctuary). all those skills are provided in skillclip, which on sanctuary, with our highest ever price per token at 15.6k costs around 60m, but is still a deal compared to each individual skill. When i bought this for myself, it was 40m. If you're tokens are cheaper, it could give you the money to switch demon, get skill clip, and get quickshot from auction, for the price of a cube necklace. Good luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Farming Cube is easy nowadays, so definitely go with skills.
    However, do not just roll pages for demon skills, go first with a skill clip. Demon archer skill clip provides almost every necessary skill, excluding barrage, quickshot, lightning strike and winged blessing. Wingspan, thundershock, aim low, bow mastery, sharpened tooth, and thunderous blast are all needed skills, and stunning arrow, in my opinion, is the most important skill for pvp (even more so then quickshot, and costs the same 20m as quickshot on sanctuary). all those skills are provided in skillclip, which on sanctuary, with our highest ever price per token at 15.6k costs around 60m, but is still a deal compared to each individual skill. When i bought this for myself, it was 40m. If you're tokens are cheaper, it could give you the money to switch demon, get skill clip, and get quickshot from auction, for the price of a cube necklace. Good luck

quickshot sells for much cheaper than cube neck on arch server nowadays. also i got lucky and made it on my 2nd try so it's worth try'n before buyin. archers are a valued class for dragon's den which gives you 4 pages a day, making farming easier for archers than most. good luck :D . . .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Cube neck is fairly easy to farm...can probably farm Cube neck then fund demon skills by farming more Cube necks...or just fund everything with cogs.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    **** cube

Get to pay cards to pass room

sends me to life divergence

sends me back to pay cards to pass

Back to divergence

Death mark again

b:angryb:angryb:angry

A few tries later

Dragon Gate EX

*Gives up*
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    **** cube

Get to pay cards to pass room

sends me to life divergence

sends me back to pay cards to pass

Back to divergence

Death mark again

b:angryb:angryb:angry

A few tries later

Dragon Gate EX

*Gives up*

b:laugh

Yeh that's cube for me too . . . But on the bright side all skills will be much cheaper soon since the new instance is giving 30 pof or obp for a daily 15 minute run. You can farm all your own skills in a few weeks.
  • Muzaki - Morai
    Muzaki - Morai Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    pff, give me a week and ill give you a cube neck for free :P

Only question is do you want elemental or physical
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Kinda necro tbh.

With FS you can get 30 pages per day in 30min, so skills are not really a problem anymore. Those from fb99 are, though.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Ganjaga - Harshlands
    Ganjaga - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    b:bored
    Life is a drag
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Zombies need to stay out of the archer section. b:angry