<lvl100 PvP

Options
CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Alright everyone!

TL;DR: PvP event for those below 100, and above 70! Sunday, Dec 15th, starting around 16:00/4pm server time, unless otherwise notified. Location TBD; once I gather enough feedback on who is interested/wants to come I'll let everyone know.

Had some great PvP sessions last Sunday, and really want to go again! With that in mind, I wanted to set up a PvP session for anyone above 70 and below 100; I picked above 70 since by then you may have TT/HH gear or such and have a certain amount of likely survivability. However, gear is not an issue, but it may give you an edge.
The current time and date planned is Sunday, Dec 15th, at roughly 4pm server time.
I am hoping to get at least 2 main events going:
A mass pk battle royale, where the only 'real' rule is the last one standing (within the battle area, after a certain time limit) wins. Mostly for chaos and mayhem, and the fun that accompanies it. =P
A squad vs. squad event--depending on how many people show interest, this could consist of 2 to 4 teams. When preparing for this, I will work on making the teams as even as possible; this includes gear and level distribution, so we don't have all the 99s on one team and the 70s on another. xD

1v1 sessions, 2v2s, 3v3s, etc. may (and likely will) be ongoing alongside these events as people desire, so long as you do not interfere with the main events, and keep it to a moderate level of discipline. I may help set up some if needed.

Side note: yes, I am aware of the many jerks in the world, and those that ruin perfectly good things because they are so. I will work on having 'mods' or such around to try to keep order. By and large, though, I hope and trust that most of you all are civil and would be good with simply enjoying an event like this. ^_^
[end side note]

If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me or send me mail/message in game! Any helpful comments or thoughts would be appreciated, as always. b:victory

P.S. The official rules to each of these events will be given on-site.
P.P.S. If you are worried about dropping things, I would highly suggest using safety lock or guardian scrolls for the duration, and resetting it after. Setting the SL can be accessed from the lock below your character's face.
Post edited by CielDeLumen - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
    CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Haha, you are most certainly a troll. b:chuckle

Nevertheless, if one such as yourself decided to join with said gear, you may be on a squad all to yourself, or if that insanely geared may be the 'final boss' for the event, haha. It would be designed to the point where you would not have the obvious advantage.
    However, few people are that willing to spend tons of money +10ing all their gear before endgame, so fortunately the appearance of such people is likely to be fewer. b:chuckle
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)