Best Elemental Neck?

Toddloveleah - Harshlands
Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Blademaster
So it seems like I might already know the answer but just to make sure is the Cube elemental neck the best neck a non-r9 bm can get?

I mean the 1 attk and def lvl is cool but +5 its like 500-700 [dont remember exactly how much] mag def. Seems like not really that much def to pay 70 million for -.-
Post edited by Toddloveleah - Harshlands on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    either that or farm a lunar gold
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So it seems like I might already know the answer but just to make sure is the Cube elemental neck the best neck a non-r9 bm can get?

I mean the 1 attk and def lvl is cool but +5 its like 500-700 [dont remember exactly how much] mag def. Seems like not really that much def to pay 70 million for -.-

It's the best neck anyone who needs m.def. can get, since there's no R9 necklace. My opinion: it's totally worth it (and farmable too).
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013

There is no such thing as an R9 neck; r9 or, non-r9, cube neck is the way to go, but the best ele. neck any bm can get is this, lol
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    What everyone else is saying... but I'd like to point out one major fault in your case here:

Even R9 and its recasts aren't THAT amazing when only at +5. Refines matter. A lot.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Best mdef neck is the Badge of the Cube: Defiance as everyone has stated. You want the best, expect to pay high prices. It is farmable for about 20-25m in 15 days.

Been perving on this chart alot lately:

Refining Lv. Bonus Multiplier
    _________(slightly rounded)
    +1 _________ 1x
    +2 _________ 2x
    +3 _________ 3.05x
    +4 _________ 4.3x
    +5 _________ 5.75x
    +6 _________ 7.55x
    +7 _________ 9.95x
    +8 _________ 13x
    +9 _________ 17.05x
    +10 _________ 22.03x
    +11 _________ 29x
    +12 _________ 37.5x

So you're concerned that at +5 its not that impressive. Even though +5 is "halfway" to +10 its bonus is less than 1/4 of what +10 gives. I have a friend who has a +11-12 vit/josd bm that is mixed G15 and event gear and he brags about how he's "not that bad for a G15 BM" after he kills r9t3. That's because the of the huge advantage later refines get he essentially has better gear than +10 BMs. Similarly, the +12 players killing the +10 players and both claiming to be "endgame" makes me lol since +12 has gotten almost twice the advantage of refines that +10 has.

Anyways, +1035 mdef at +10 is very decent. Throw in magic shell and latent magic stats that's about +1700 mdef.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory