Lvl 100 Skill Books

nomedamai
nomedamai Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Seeker
the lvl 100 skill books have the required cultivation of vacuity and i have harmony do i have to do the 100 culti to use the books if vacuity is 2 culti's back from wher eim at now? if so they why is required vacuity on the book if i cant get it untill the final cultib:sad
Post edited by nomedamai on

Comments

• Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nomedamai wrote: »
    the lvl 100 skill books have the required cultivation of vacuity and i have harmony do i have to do the 100 culti to use the books if vacuity is 2 culti's back from wher eim at now? if so they why is required vacuity on the book if i cant get it untill the final cultib:sad

Which level 100 skillbooks are you referring to? It's the morai level 100 and 80 books that say they require Aware of Vacuity, the other 2 level 100 skills clearly state Celestial Sage/Demon...

It might be a bug, or you forgot something, by the time I've gotten a morai skill I was already done with culti so I couldn't help you there.
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For the level 100 books (morai/AEU) If it doesn't say Celestial Sage/Demon required to learn, then it's vacuity (which is the step before celestial ((have to beat down hellfire in weekly sot which shouldn't be too bad if you have a good squad))

Do you have money/spirit to learn it? Also you have to go to heaven or hell skillmasters to actually learn it, might be the problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]