Of all the classes...

Untamed_pain - Archosaur
Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
which one do you think is the hardest to dress and make look cute/handsome? I gotta say it's the tideborns

Yes i just wanted a topic that wasn't rollbacks.
untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
and loads of other alts...
Post edited by Untamed_pain - Archosaur on

Comments

• Eeyes - Harshlands
    Eeyes - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Barbarians..

BTW PWI! We need a new option for Barbs, give them a haircut.

Like poodle
    Yes.. Poodle would be hillarious.
    Leave no one behind

A.R.K
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    Kitty has most problems trying to make a good-looking sin. All Kitty's sins this far have been just emo-looking fishes(main sin looks like emo boy, Kitty's heard them say...). At least Kitty's psy looks like a proper voodoo fish.

Kitty also has difficulties to get fashions for other mains as Kitty has edited their faces a lot to make them look what Kitty wants them to look like(Kitty's spent about 6 hrs/character for that) so hair fashions don't fit any Kitty's char well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I gotta agree it's the Tideborn, especially Assassins.
    I only own a Psychic however but I gave her Earthguard eyes and facial texture.

My Psychic wasn't bad but looks much better after I edited her using the .ini and lots of Earthguard stuff on her x.x
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At least my fish looks unique even w/o ini edits on the head, only used them to get different tribal body tattoo.
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I wouldn't say that Tideborns are hard to make look cute... I mean I found this on some blog, and this psy looks cute to me link

Oh I just remembered, I would say human ini files are hard to make look cute, no matter what you do to them they always look kind of ... awkward.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Tideborns~! That forever weird color skin you can't fix no matter what you do. D:

Second would be Earthguards. You can't really customize them. Just basically change eye or hair color. Adjust the eyes a bit. Can't do **** with the mouth as they already look a bit wierd.

I wouldn't say that Tideborns are hard to make look cute... I mean I found this on some blog, and this psy looks cute to me link

Oh I just remembered, I would say human ini files are hard to make look cute, no matter what you do to them they always look kind of ... awkward.

Big eyes creep me out! D:
    I just can't get with it...

Humans are the easiest imo. b:victory
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Assasins are the hardest. They cant even stand properly straightup.

Panda barbs are the easiest. Pandas are cute by default.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013

700% fact right here.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Gotta disagree with the sin bit

My Psy looks fine, and so will my sin once I bother with a fresh makeover (she's mediocre atm)
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Male sins 100%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Assasins are the hardest. They cant even stand properly straightup.

Panda's! I love! b:dirty now if Id had there outfits http://i.pictr.com/xio567ijkz.jpg then id say my archer f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    male tideborns, as theyre looking like monkeys because of those fat eyebrows and lips...

And venomancers, easily because they always look fine when you make them but when you log in their faces are way to small like they have no bones.

But the worst are male BMs >< Without ini-editing, its like youre trying to make an overpumped monkey with back problems looking human, while he always keeps that innocent smile on his face that tells you "im stupid" since the whole face doesnt fit with the rest of his body. Like some kind of hulk with an out-jumping chest....

Horrible X.X
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well I've never had problem with customizing any gender in the Tideborn, Untamed, or Earthguard race, I have a harder time with the male Humans and male Elves. But finding ANY good male fashion that combines well is terrible!f:weep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Male clerics and male sins. Females of all classes are easy to look good, just max out their **** and done.

There's very few clothes to give a male cleric that won't make him look *** as hell.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I want to find cute female wizzy ini edits for my wizzy. She don't look so cute atm and my sin D; lol
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Male clerics and male sins. Females of all classes are easy to look good, just max out their **** and done.

There's very few clothes to give a male cleric that won't make him look *** as hell.

Nou >:< flat is justice
    Channels

• Opheliella - Sanctuary
    Opheliella - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013

And venomancers, easily because they always look fine when you make them but when you log in their faces are way to small like they have no bones.

Horrible X.X

+1.
    I always end up spending the most time on venos, trying to make their faces look...normal. The default face structure is really annoying and I usually have to make a cleric .ini file and work off that instead. Their portraits also tend to generally look bad.

Female clerics and archers are definitely the easiest to make 'pretty.'

I disagree about TBs, especially when you put an earthguard texture on their faces. Some of the default ones aren't bad either, depending on the skin color. You kind of have to separately match the body and face colors, though, because the Eguard face tex doesn't behave with the color wheel the same as the TB one does. Eguards on the other hand look sort of dumb with TB face textures.
    Rubyfruit - fox disguised as a tin can
    Haromir - healing rainbow
    Nuditea - axe body spray
    Opheliora - the mullet is mightier than the scythe
    Wandering aimlessly through Burning Heart since June 09.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1.
    I always end up spending the most time on venos, trying to make their faces look...normal. The default face structure is really annoying and I usually have to make a cleric .ini file and work off that instead. Their portraits also tend to generally look bad.

Female clerics and archers are definitely the easiest to make 'pretty.'

I disagree about TBs, especially when you put an earthguard texture on their faces. Some of the default ones aren't bad either, depending on the skin color. You kind of have to separately match the body and face colors, though, because the Eguard face tex doesn't behave with the color wheel the same as the TB one does. Eguards on the other hand look sort of dumb with TB face textures.

Agreed. I tried the Earthguard texture on a male sin once. It came out fine in the end, but boy was that a PAIN to try and get the colors right! The ears were awesome when it was finished though. f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lion barbs

They always look so...Sinister...Like "Ima eat yo face" sinister b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a character of every race and the class i defenetly spent by far most time on to get how i wanted to was my assassin. I don't have any male toons tho so i haven't really tried make any cute male characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Any race or class where someone makes their character look like a bug eyed doll. Especially when they make the character have a little head. I can't stand chibi/doll characters, and while I played, I never saw a cute one. Worse is the male chibi/dolls. b:spit
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Female Humans.. only have a wizard currently and wasted a ton of makeover scrolls on her. And even when the char itself looks pretty, their portrait still looks kinda crude. But I did see pretty female wizzies and even BMs (!) on the forums, and can only say: "Grats on having done something really impossible!" b:laugh

Earthguards looks good as they are, but their unflexible facial structure discourages me totally, as this is no way to make them not look like siblings.

Tideborns are quite good-looking to me, too. Except that I don't like fishy-looking eyes on females, so on my psy, I spent a while setting those eyes right, so they wouldn't look as bulging. Other than that, I made my psy in a few minutes, without even ini edits, and was quite happy with the result. But when I tried to apply the same code to my sin, the result turned out ugly, even though it was a similar preset, with the same tattoos and stuff.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have issues with male clerics.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I say barb, I just want to see barbs fur dyed in red green and blue b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Any race or class where someone makes their character look like a bug eyed doll. Especially when they make the character have a little head. I can't stand chibi/doll characters, and while I played, I never saw a cute one. Worse is the male chibi/dolls. b:spit

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Opheliella - Sanctuary
    Opheliella - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Ugh, yes.
    Especially when they stick it in a **** outfit.
    Just... f:gross
    Rubyfruit - fox disguised as a tin can
    Haromir - healing rainbow
    Nuditea - axe body spray
    Opheliora - the mullet is mightier than the scythe
    Wandering aimlessly through Burning Heart since June 09.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013

Western gamers don't understand the goodness of that ****
    Channels

• Gertha - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    double post
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    It looks like Pseudo-anime chibis for Chinese players are like chars with monstrous **** for western players: something they trade common sense and good taste for b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any class that had the original default faces.
    tideborns and any newer races are easy as hell to make cute or handsome as their preset is already good to start off with.
    The older classes like the elfs and venos, twerk one thing and they look fine from the front but you notice they look like tweety the bird from the side and that is just ugly to behold. I seen so many fails like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan