Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Algiz - Dreamweaver
    Algiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As I said before, keep spamming tickets till the people who didn t got anything get at least the stupid pack ... we must make this **** monkeys understand that this time they went too far , PWI always had a really crappy costumer service but this was too far even for them b:angry

Ps: PWI staff... You know what you can do with your 5 hypers...

may their inboxes be filled with the flames of 1000 angry nerds! b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • lolitaxix
    lolitaxix Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you wait patiently you would get a mail on PWI that will give you the orbs. I have a lvl 17 sin on Archo server that already got 2 orbs that was waiting in my mailbox.

Well, thats great :) but how about Those demon/ sage event gold cards, charms, etc...
    5 hypers does not replace them.b:surrender
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What I would think is a better solution is to send what the original Dragon Orb code gives to each account that has NOT redeemed it. It's only fair, and I know that you have an easy-to-access log of who redeemed the code, so it's easy for you to sort through that list.

You're sending items to Archosaur players individually, so we also know you have easy access to player account lists, so combining the two, it would only be fair if those that never got a chance to redeem it can get it, and the ones that did redeem it once be left alone, and all the abusers banned. That'll satisfy many people.
  • _Sawyer - Sanctuary
    _Sawyer - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i agree with the pony girl !
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I heard that even if you didnt get chance to use the code, if you send in a ticket regarding this you will be sent the mail with all the goodies.

Anyone can confirm if this is true?
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • anevaro
    anevaro Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hmm so they planning to ban people that abusing the code
    and give 5x reward fo the others who didnt abuse...seems fair enough

but wait..what is exactly you mean by ban? 3 day? 5 day?1 week?
    and what about the the other that got 3 orbs...did you just let them away with 3 orb ?b:cry

but somehow i feel this decision a bit unfair, i mean this is mistake that you made
    banning majority people is already breaking the game balance too much,and what about people that is raging because of it.

Youre only giving 5 hypers ?are you kidding me,after breaking this game so much.and where is the apologies from pwi?i havent read a word about it.You're so irresponsible..
    Sorry about that, im mad because im losing some of my gaming friend because of this.
  • lolitaxix
    lolitaxix Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    What I would think is a better solution is to send what the original Dragon Orb code gives to each account that has NOT redeemed it. It's only fair, and I know that you have an easy-to-access log of who redeemed the code, so it's easy for you to sort through that list.

You're sending items to Archosaur players individually, so we also know you have easy access to player account lists, so combining the two, it would only be fair if those that never got a chance to redeem it can get it, and the ones that did redeem it once be left alone, and all the abusers banned. That'll satisfy many people.

that was great idea. b:victory b:laugh
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Yes, that would be fair. I see only one problem. What if you have chars on different servers? how will they know on which server/char you want the goods to be sent to?
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I heard that even if you didnt get chance to use the code, if you send in a ticket regarding this you will be sent the mail with all the goodies.

Anyone can confirm if this is true?

You can write tickets as much as you want. You dont get anything else then a automated answer.
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SERIOUSLY?!?! Hypers??? Can't even use that code man! Way to keep it classy PWI! That's it..... I've had enough... I'm telling Santa!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheHedgeBarb - Morai
    TheHedgeBarb - Morai Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So we get another big slap in the face from PWE. They expect people to be happy with this?
    Sure there are always some who dont mind being abused but I think what they are doing to the players is absolutely horrible. PWE please stop abusing your players!

Saying that the glitchers will be banned doesnt tell us much. We have a few hundred pages of people saying it is not enough with a short ban and making fun of PWE policy. We need to get the info that they will never be able to use what they got from the glitching.

So a rollback is not possible but what could be a fair solution at this point?
    My ideas would be to either make orbs (1* is possible as long as they can be combined) available from NW forges. Maybe with 1* at same price as cannies.
    The other possible solution I see is making them available from nirvana. Maybe 1* drops instead of cannies and 5* drops instead of raps. As long as they are combinable.

I think making them farmable that way would help save face for PWE and even if they are not free like from the promotion code there would be a fair way for players to obtain them and perhaps me and the majority of the players will not think of PWE as a horrible, evil company.

PS. Thank you defenderofdreams for being honest in the post update. DS.
  • mrkaho
    mrkaho Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So you give away a lot of orbs, and I get no orbs....

The cost of 3 orbs without sale is $150, why would I pay $150 for something you gave everyone for free? I will cut my losses now, forget trying to keep up in this endless money pit of a game. I will put my r9 archer, and r999 seeker into retirement.

My $150 would be better used with Blizzard Entertainment....Sad...
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    TryIt - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its not only simple game ITS A BIG Billion Dollar Company they dont work weekends i heard before wel, this way they wont work any other day of the week also next year.

Big fail this 5x Hyper thingy.

From my part they can keep there items. Dont want any orbs i want to play and earn it in game.

They keep forgetting that the players is also there pay check end of the month.

Anarchy al over in the game people start scamming and looting items in lunar runs and the dint pay any fee.

How fast can you kill a game.... well this way looks like.
  • RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide
    RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

+1... This is all were asking and its not that difficult but surprisingly to you GM's it is actually quite very simple as stated above. The way i see it is after your stocks crashed and your player base crash in 2009. Can you really afford to have them crash even more? The player base never recovered from it. As for the stocks yeah they slightly rose afterwards, But no where near enough what it should have been. The more you guys treat us players like **** the more will leave the game and with that the Stocks, Commodities, and player base will continue to descend just as it has been since 2009. Honestly the way we see its is you have to Rollback, if not then at the very least for once in your careers make good on your word before you kill the company off.

~~~~~TO THE GM's READ BOTH OF THESE SITES AND PAY ATTENTION TO THEM AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN (Your time with (PWRD) IS Limited ~~~~~~~

http://www.trefis.com/stock/pwrd/articles/174389/perfect-worlds-weak-performance-and-the-outlook-for-2013/2013-03-26?from=filmstrip%3Atop

http://www.trefis.com/stock/pwrd/articles/97494/perfect-world-update-stock-recovers-following-rumors-of-regulators-investigation/2013-01-10
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Please wine and dine us first next time if you decide to f**k us again b:bye
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

They keep forgetting that the players is also there pay check end of the month.

Actually PWI is just a part of PW, they earn money from other F2P games, as well as paid ones. But PWI is their biggest game (the fact that they even named company by same name), and they probably get most of their income from PWI.

Well.. If they continue to threat their customers/players like this, they will soon feel how it is to have dead game. I'm not here long enough to see how game changed, but I'm long enough here to see what will happen if they don't start to actually LISTEN to their community.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    +1... This is all were asking and its not that difficult but surprisingly to you GM's it is actually quite very simple as stated above. The way i see it is after your stocks crashed and your player base crash in 2009. Can you really afford to have them crash even more? The player base never recovered from it. As for the stocks yeah they slightly rose afterwards, But no where near enough what it should have been. The more you guys treat us players like **** the more will leave the game and with that the Stocks, Commodities, and player base will continue to descend just as it has been since 2009. Honestly the way we see its is you have to Rollback, if not then at the very least for once in your careers make good on your word before you kill the company off.

~~~~~TO THE GM's READ BOTH OF THESE SITES AND PAY ATTENTION TO THEM AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN (Your time with (PWRD) IS Limited ~~~~~~~

http://www.trefis.com/stock/pwrd/articles/174389/perfect-worlds-weak-performance-and-the-outlook-for-2013/2013-03-26?from=filmstrip%3Atop

http://www.trefis.com/stock/pwrd/articles/97494/perfect-world-update-stock-recovers-following-rumors-of-regulators-investigation/2013-01-10

If you're going to post something about stock news and ****, at least post something recent
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • tribells1
    tribells1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well.. If they continue to threat their customers/players like this, they will soon feel how it is to have dead game. I'm not here long enough to see how game changed, but I'm long enough here to see what will happen if they don't start to actually LISTEN to their community.

What community ? For them we do not exists.. only the cash exists, and as long as they have that.... there is no community.. so solution... cut the cash, complain everywhere, prevent everybody we can from joining and spending any money on their games... in one year... they'll file for bankruptcy - i really don't know how they think they can get away with it, they won't be the first to fall thanks to their attitude...

Also, don't pick on the GMs... they have no power in a gaming company, sometimes they are as frustrated as we are for the things they are required to do, for giving crappy answers and attitude to users etc. It's not their call - and no, i'm not defending them, just speaking from experience, when you get close to minimum pay, and your bosses come telling you " do that, we don't give a ****" you have to do it if you care about that pay..
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And when the hell u will Bann those ppl srsly..never????
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    tribells1 wrote: »
    What community ? For them we do not exists.. only the cash exists, and as long as they have that.... there is no community.. so solution... cut the cash, complain everywhere, prevent everybody we can from joining and spending any money on their games... in one year... they'll file for bankruptcy - i really don't know how they think they can get away with it, they won't be the first to fall thanks to their attitude...

Loose community, you loose money.
  • RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide
    RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you're going to post something about stock news and ****, at least post something recent

And that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what i was talking about, so next time read what is being said instead of just clicking on the links and assuming you know what is being said.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what i was talking about, so next time read what is being said instead of just clicking on the links and assuming you know what is being said.

>Talks about stock crash news that's old
    >Sees recent post regarding stocks
    >it's not what i'm talking about

Yeah, how about no.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lmao @ how many posts I've read people saying they aren't gonna spend anymore money cuz PWI lost their trust. If management sees this and doesn't react I will seriously start believing monkeys work for PWE....
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lmao @ how many posts I've read people saying they aren't gonna spend anymore money cuz PWI lost their trust. If management sees this and doesn't react I will seriously start believing monkeys work for PWE....

Actually, they don't really care, they think that neah, they're stupid, they played with all f*** uos we made so far, and kept spending, they will do it this time also, they'll complain for a few days and then cash flow back in the pockets....
  • Moon_breeze - Dreamweaver
    Moon_breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

There is no shouting with this one...

-DoD

Nope no more shouting, at least from me anyways.. Said very quietly with sadness

Hugely disappointed as a long term player, who met my RL husband in pwi, spent WAY too much time farming my *** off, looking back also spent WAY too much RL coins on this game. Its owners/bosses dont give 2 ****s about any players here and made it blatantly obvious ..sigh b:byeb:byeb:sad
  • gigelsandu
    gigelsandu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this Gm is too nab he sould be fired from pwi stuff! Give to all 3 dragon orb ocean or GTFO!!!
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sidequestion: does anyone live in Redwood Shores by any chance ? b:chuckle
  • tribells1
    edited November 2013
    Options
    gigelsandu wrote: »
    this Gm is too nab he sould be fired from pwi stuff! Give to all 3 dragon orb ocean or GTFO!!!

Not GMs fault... they just say what they are told to say.. off sandule off :)

"Ori suntem golani ori nu mai suntem?"
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (11.25.13)

Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned.

I heard from Customer Service tickets that you are only banning players who are from Archosaur. Is this true?

No, I was confused about this when I heard about it. The customer service representatives were mis-informed on the punishment issue, and we're making sure everyone is now on the same page. We're banning players who abused the code no matter the server they are from.

What about the "targeted" compensation efforts for Archosaur only? Is that still happening?

Yes. We are getting everything set up now and verifying that it will go smoothly before we start sending in-game items to players on Archosaur. You can expect yours within the week.

Why is it Archosaur only now, and not all servers, as it was initially, when I missed my chance at the code?

First and foremost, Archosaur players were the ones we've wanted to make sure were compensated for the rollback, to the best of our ability. It was because of the rollback that we started focusing on a compensation campaign. We have 5x EXP going on for Archosaur, something we've never done before, as well as 2x EXP/SP/Drops AND Coin for all servers (also new).

Players on Archosaur now have the opportunity to gain more experience, spirit, drops, etc than they could have during the 3 days lost from the rollback, as these modifiers will be lasting into the next month. All servers were included in this decision because we wanted everyone to feel compensated for November's server connectivity issues as a whole.

(The initial compensation code for 5x HyperEXP Stones is now available for everyone: 3HTYJKE)

Following these initial actions, we still thought that for a rollback, our actions were not great enough. Many players lost refinement and thus power during the rollback, and so giving more exp/sp/drops/coins if you play wouldn't resolve their complaint.

Thus we came up with the compensation code that we all now are aware of.
    Unfortunately, because of it's abuse we've had to cancel the cross-server compensation and refocus back on the initial goal of compensating Archosaur Rollback players.

And you are therefore punishing us who were FAIR and didnt abuse anything.

Cool move my friend! Now those that didnt get a chance to use the code for EVERYTHING outside of the Arch rollback, and there were quite a few problems, will get nothing other then 5 hyperstones.

You could have put in those event cards in atleast >_>
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    facebook said it was thanks giving gift to use on any char and ant server so people who have already used hyper code get get jack **** i will not be putting real money on game anymore
This discussion has been closed.