I got a question

Untamed_pain - Archosaur
Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
Not sure if this is the place for it ok. So i have 3 accts. I got the codes on my main (the important one :P) and the other 2 accts i have not gotten codes and have sent in tickets. I resent via emails.

One of my accts i could sent ticket via support. One of my other accts i cannot. it will log into the site but when i click on support it will go white screen on me and tell me its firefox which don't make sense since it works on other 2 accts. i had to email them. Yet to hear a response to the other 2 accts.

I read only for people who was logged in with the 4 days. i'm sure i did for the one acct b/c 2 of my jolly jones toons is on one of the accts. Eventually plan to level up the toons on there but that's besides the point. the 3rd acct not sure i logged on to it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/icedogfan/media/HELP_zps353be4c7.jpg.html
untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
and loads of other alts...
Post edited by Untamed_pain - Archosaur on

Comments

• Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's a glitch with ticket support. It will sometimes occur when you have changed the email on that account. And it doesn't even effect everyone, it's like a random glitch that only happens once and a while. I think what happens is even though your email is changed for some reason the ticket support page is trying to go by your old email and it causes the page to reload/redirect. But since it is unable to load the proper email it makes it endlessly redirect causing that error to appear.

I had that same error happen on an old account of mine and it did not matter what I did the page would never load. I tried multiple internet browsers and even 3 different computers and on that account ticket support would not work. Even though I could right away log onto a different account and the page would work fine, but on that one account it never would.

It also seems that once your account gets this glitch, there is no way to fix it. So if you need to contact customer support from that account you have to email them, and make sure you explain in the email that you are totally incapable of accessing the ticket page or they will want you to respond on that page and you won't be able to (not even with the link they provide you).
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah i'm gonna have to. I did for getting the codes yesterday and still no response to either acct
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...