Font and Color codes

Options
mayral
mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestion Box
I bet I'm not the only one who thinks that PWI forums are a little bit boring.. maybe more than a little.

1. we can't have our custom avatars, but it's ok, it's not a biggie

2. uploading a signature is also a huge pain in a$$ and I'm not wondering why many people give up and continue posting without them. It's also ok, you will finally get your siggy if you follow the rules carefully<3

forgot to add that you can't use sigs with transparent background in some reasons. Why the hell, I don't know.

Only thing that really bothers me is that we can't have colored sentences/quotes in signatures. I didn't realize it until now, because I was pretty sure I saw people using them. Was sad when I realized all of them were mods. It may sound like I'm jealous, because I am, kinda. I'd say I'm more upset than jelly. It's just NOT FAIR imo.

Please, I beg you.. at least let us use color and font codes for signatures. It won't hurt anyone.

If this has been suggested before _ good! more you suggest, more chances you have. Also depends on what you are suggesting. I believe I'm not asking for anything impossibleb:surrender
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Post edited by mayral on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You can very well use signatures with transparent background.

Also, no. Do not want. I can already imagine someone using a rainbow in their signature. Fun stuff together with smilies.

Let's just keep the forums readable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    fonts are not only boring but are yet another design flaw of pwi (even tho you mean forums :P )

Omlem
    Ornlem
    Ornlerm
    OmIem
    OrnIern
    OmIern

different names but they look all IDENTICAL in pwi. this combined with the cheap and well-thought-out identity stone opens the floodgates for scammers. b:surrender

ANY free monospace font would fix this instantly.