Player most likely to be "left standing"?

Fabuleux - Lost City
Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
So, obviously there's quite a few people who just seem to never die. It doesn't matter how many people are on them, they just wipe the floor.

In your opinions, who is the most likely to be "left standing" after a mass pvp session or mass ganking?
Post edited by Fabuleux - Lost City on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So, obviously there's quite a few people who just seem to never die. It doesn't matter how many people are on them, they just wipe the floor.

In your opinions, who is the most likely to be "left standing" after a mass pvp session or mass ganking?

I'd have to say probably Rinc.. good gear + good player + tidal + stealth probably gives him the best chances. I only give it to Rinc over Bait because Bait has no problem fighting against the odds or just taking as many down as possible before he drops.. Rinc is much more likely to just stealth + leave the battle when the odds start going against his favor.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • zabrielle
    zabrielle Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Either Bait or Adroit. Especially in NW f:sweat
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Could be any sage sin. Most frequently it wil be rinc because he doesn't like to die, and he's got the gear to back that up. Bait many times pushes himself too much.
  • Lavica - Lost City
    Lavica - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On every other server i would say full r93 +12 josd seeker with r8r who have 190 def lvls and alot p/m def,but this is threed in lc section so on Lost city mostly every r93 sage sin cos have tidal and sparm 3 spark often.Best of them is Rinc,will tell nothing about him cos everything is told in posts before mine.But there is one player who is not sin and dont have op gear who stands out if we can call that what he do 'left standing',its ZerveX.Glitching sz/spam r8r wep too offten,eaven in small fights he dont rly go far out from sz and if he see that he cant win he just go in sz and hug miz pretending he is afk,if we considering that "left standing" then its him.Thats problem in lc server,everyones too much scared to die so he dont get trash talked on wc.Everyone think its better to not fight then to lose from someone who is in enemy guild.Thats why we need more secret 2v2/3v3/2v3//2v4/5v5/10v12/.......s,so ppl can actualy have fun and not be scared of losing and get trash talked on wc because thay lost from someone who is "non factor".
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    On every other server i would say full r93 +12 josd seeker with r8r who have 190 def lvls and alot p/m def,but this is threed in lc section so on Lost city mostly every r93 sage sin cos have tidal and sparm 3 spark often.Best of them is Rinc,will tell nothing about him cos everything is told in posts before mine.But there is one player who is not sin and dont have op gear who stands out if we can call that what he do 'left standing',its ZerveX.Glitching sz/spam r8r wep too offten,eaven in small fights he dont rly go far out from sz and if he see that he cant win he just go in sz and hug miz pretending he is afk,if we considering that "left standing" then its him.Thats problem in lc server,everyones too much scared to die so he dont get trash talked on wc.Everyone think its better to not fight then to lose from someone who is in enemy guild.Thats why we need more secret 2v2/3v3/2v3//2v4/5v5/10v12/.......s,so ppl can actualy have fun and not be scared of losing and get trash talked on wc because thay lost from someone who is "non factor".

I really don't see how seekers can really be left standing. They don't have tidal to resist purges, don't have purify for a chance to get away.. have low mdef and no mdef buff.. just get a purge and some cc/debuffs and they drop like a sack of potatoes.

As far as zev, he drops a lot despite having a personal ep and running to sz every 2 seconds. Even with those, he is way easier to kill than Rinc, Rinc has better gear.. a better class to survive with, and easily a better player.
  • Lavica - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    You see what this brought to us.You and me arguing on forum instead fighting in game,its like that just cos no one wana fight in game anymore and you and me allready fought and would be boring so that brought us that its more fun to talk on forum then actualy play game :).First just cos we have only 1 op geared seeker who dont know how to play doesnt mean seekers are easy.Pro op seeker just need genie with soul of fire and heart of steel and is unbitable if know how to play.Everyone drop like a sack of potatoes if he just get a purge and some cc/debuffs to be honest and if you sucseed to proc that on sin or archer thay take most of damage cos thay are light armor,most tanky classes are wiz/veno/seeker eaven without tidal,worst class absolutely archer.You realize your spark dont work on seekers so much cos thay rely on def lvl more then every other class(eaven more then psys)who you cant reduce with spark.Second thay do have tidal,best in game if we can say that thier is 100% and sins 66% :)..As for zerv,I wasn't comparing zerv with rinc in tanky way,you cant compare full josd r93 +12 who allways have around him r93+12 josd ppl to support him,to be honest rinc way is kinda selfish,to much thinking about not dieing and not thinking about squad,if he wana go like that he shoud go without squad,it would be same,if azura in some case leave fox form and start atacking she is dead and that is not good,rinc must protect her but he not doing that.You will see now when he is in insu how will he work when he have someone who think like him (like kage or zerv).If you chose best ppl from ct/venge/insu/zodian and put them all in one guild,noone if that guild will ever die cos he have good suport.I was camparing zerv dieing despite his gear and pointed out if "we can call that last standing" :).In arena fights,rinc is best no doubt.

Siriusly we should all go in game and enter lost city arena,but not to go in as squad,go alone if you want fun,cos there is no fun if in arena enter squad azura,ahira,bait,rinc,hafnium,adroit,flash,kb :).I garanted to everyone who have atleast full r93+10 and charm that it will be fun :).Offcourse i would be most of time in stealth and leave stealth just when i get good chance to gank someone and get back in stealth cos thats only way for archer if he wana try left standing :)

I just tryed to enter arena and cant belive thay dont work anymore :(,ty gms for that
  • Flash_man - Lost City
    Flash_man - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You see what this brought to us.You and me arguing on forum instead fighting in game,its like that just cos no one wana fight in game anymore and you and me allready fought and would be boring so that brought us that its more fun to talk on forum then actualy play game :).
    maybe you should log and see how much pk we be having now and u wont say this^^
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Archers may have the worst defense, but they are far from being the worst.class.
    Their damage and range + possibility to purge make them a feared enemy for every class.

And, while they don't have any natural defense buffs, they have more evasive and gtfo skills than any other class.

2 leaps
    2 anti stuns
    1 shield
    & stealth

I have to agree that sage sins in end game gear tend to be ridiculously hard to kill,

On the other hand, i watched omgcake run around in circles shouting "poooooooop" while tanking at least 15 insurrect for a few minutes.

I was impressed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lavica, could you do one space after every punctuation mark (like commas and periods)? At last do it for this foxy which is very sad:f:weep

And about your initial question. Zevrex can't be counted as last man surviving because whenever he gets debuffed, and his pot/genie is in cooddown he will go embrace safe zone, even if a round of pk isn't over.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Lavica, could you do one space after every punctuation mark (like commas and periods)? At last do it for this foxy which is very sad:f:weep

*looks at post after reading this*

*brain melts* b:cry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Siriusly we should all go in game and enter lost city arena...
    I just tryed to enter arena and cant belive thay dont work anymore :(,ty gms for that
    slowpoke_by_rones_13_1829769-999px.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Lavica - Lost City
    edited November 2013

On the other hand, i watched omgcake run around in circles shouting "poooooooop" while tanking at least 15 insurrect for a few minutes.

I was impressed

Imagine 2haoe to still play and have omgcake's gear....

And srry Azura,will pay more atention at that next times :).b:surrender
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Imagine 2haoe to still play and have omgcake's gear....

And srry Azura,will pay more atention at that next times :).b:surrender

Is 2haoe supposed to be TwoHandedAoe or w/e? If so, cheze is a far better player than 2 hands..