Splatted by Calcid

mrcharlytoo
mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was running bh39 for a guildy, using my lvl87 mystic.

Aoeing mobs and Calcid, all mobs killed, just Calcid left. No issues at all keeping HP up. Killed Calcid and had full HP - then about 0.5 second after Calcid died I died. No attacks from any other mobs. Full health to zero, almost as if I was caught in an explosion.

Anyone else had this happen?
Post edited by mrcharlytoo on

Comments

• Ynxi - Archosaur
    Ynxi - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wouldnt be too surprised if it was just lag...
    Instead of getting damage whilst they were dealing it, getting it a minute or somewhat later whilst everything was already dead...
    This game is glitchy like that lately xD
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Boss explodes when you kill it, common knowledge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Boss explodes when you kill it, common knowledge

I might be wrong, but isn't Calcid a non-exploding dodo? It used to be, at least, but it's been ages since I last went to 39.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I might be wrong, but isn't Calcid a non-exploding dodo? It used to be, at least, but it's been ages since I last went to 39.

This is correct. Explosion wouldn't have mattered anyways since it spams DoT at range and the OP is a mystic so he'd deal with ranged attack but not an explosion if one occurred.

Seems like, as already stated, the DoT got stacked and then after the boss died he stopped healing himself and.. well... you guys know what happens when you take high damage without healing yourself.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the responses. Seems it was most likely a combination of lag and DoT.

I ran bh39 for a faction member last night and didn't have any problem at all.