Thank you PWE!

skaitavia
skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
I'd like to take the time to say thank you to PWE's team, even though they're receiving a lot of flare right now. It's only a small change that I noticed, but I made it apparent that a bug existed in the Adversity daggers' texture file, and in the end it did get fixed.

I made a thread regarding it almost a year ago, and it was addressed in May's QC roundup, and though it may have been a long time, the file texture has finally been patched through.

When I made that thread, I had no hopes that they'd fix it, or fix anything, because that has seemed to be the PW norm of things as of late, but seeing something like this happen made me smile a bit.

Just thought I'd share that thought, and thank you. Though changes may be very slow, I'm glad some are making it through, albeit small. b:thanks
Post edited by skaitavia on

Comments

• defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited October 2013
    I thank you very much for the heartwarming post
    Knowing our effort is appreciated boosts our spirit the most

We'll continue to bring all players' issues into the light
    Know we do not give up, we always put in the good fight!
  • demxhunter
    demxhunter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is what said about gm friends before it got locked. If a mod write gm always reply ) I 2 say thanks because on a lower resolution computer I notice adervisty had black and green glow, not baby blue with better graphics. Now I got that baby blue on lower computer
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ...Something was torn from here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Mine still look almost the same, only the colour now is more blueish/greenish. I guess it depends on your hardware.