Anniversary codes not account linked

Nariin - Dreamweaver
Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
With out paying much attention I redeemed a code I got by e-mail and then I realized it was actually from my second account's e-mail. That means you can give a 5 year code to a 0 year account, gift, trade, sell and such? :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
Post edited by Nariin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• thegreatgargame
    thegreatgargame Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Probably, if it's sent out as a code you have to redeem and they didn't put in anything to check out the accounts age in the verifying process. Wouldn't surprise me at all, remember the "any item you want throu FB connect" thingy? xD
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Its kind of like when you enter the code you get a random package or item, PWI pack style b:chuckle

1st year = 50%
    2nd year = 20%
    3rd year = 10%
    4th year = 19%
    5th year = 1%
  • Kablaab - Dreamweaver
    Kablaab - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    5th year = 1%

probably because that is about all that is left of the 5 year veteran population b:laugh

I see more snakes sitting around afk leveling than I do cosmos. (personally wouldn't be caught dead on a snake - I think they are hideous).
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, my 2nd account received the email but my first account didn't and I simply used the code from my 2nd account's email to redeem the gift for my first account. In my case though, bought accounts are old so they could get the same gift regardless.

I think this is actually a neat idea because some people made newer accounts and have main characters on a newer account yet they've been around for ages so they can get the gift they want on the account they want.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    accepting code donation since pwi didn't send me one

b:cry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    accepting code donation since pwi didn't send me one

b:cry

Poor Templar b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i was so mad i messed my refines again out of all this stress

it was refines or eating a lot of cookies and icecream
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013

If you get that mad over a game, its a good idea to rethink your life's priorities.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    probably because that is about all that is left of the 5 year veteran population b:laugh

I see more snakes sitting around afk leveling than I do cosmos. (personally wouldn't be caught dead on a snake - I think they are hideous).

I tried out my snake from last year. I got motion sick just watching the way it moves my seeker around up and down side to side as im going somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013

*pat* *pat*
  • Darendo - Sanctuary
    Darendo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Um, I have four accounts at home, only received one code in one of my emails, and proceeded to use the same code on all four accounts. The codes can be used as many times as you want on multiple accounts y'all. Have fun! b:laugh
    The tao that can be told
    is not the eternal Tao
    The name that can be named
    is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
    Naming is the origin
    of all particular things.