G16 Awakened Set Bonus

cheesecan
cheesecan Posts: 51 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Crafting Nook
So, slap me if i missed this, but i've been looking off and on for a few days now....

What are the set bonuses for the newer G16 gears? Specifically the AA, but it would be nice to see them all here.

Thank you for your quick friendly reply b:victory

ANSWER FROM OPKossy::: "2 items gives 500 HP, 5 gives 15 defense levels, and all six gives 20 attack levels This is for arcane armor. The only difference between the set bonuses is the initial HP gained (700 for LA and 900 for HA)."
If you CAN'T, Cheese CAN!!!
Post edited by cheesecan on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    www.pwdatabase.com b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why don't you use that site you hate to get the answer from instead of being lazy.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    pwcalc would also have worked for finding out.

Anyways because I'm lazy:

2 items gives 500 HP, 5 gives 15 defense levels, and all six gives 20 attack levels

This is for arcane armor. The only difference between the set bonuses is the initial HP gained (700 for LA and 900 for HA).
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cheesecan wrote: »
    A fair question.

I want to know from an actual player that has the G16 gears, what the set bonus is and I want it to be searchable on the forums. Because, this will also help other forum seachers like me to find the answer here in its proper place :D

Thank you for your reply!

b:chuckle

When the S3 Niv and S3 R9 came out the stats where posted along with other things from that content update plus several places here on the forums. The site owner of pwdb posted th e other day that it should be up to date, but it still does not include all the r8r add's you can get. That site pull's from the game files so it is usually accurate
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • cheesecan
    cheesecan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    pwcalc would also have worked for finding out.

Anyways because I'm lazy:

2 items gives 500 HP, 5 gives 15 defense levels, and all six gives 20 attack levels

This is for arcane armor. The only difference between the set bonuses is the initial HP gained (700 for LA and 900 for HA).

:D tyvm (do a quick forum search and see which thread pops up first when you type "G16 set bonus") b:victory

Helped out all the other nabbish players like muh-self he he b:embarrass
    If you CAN'T, Cheese CAN!!!