Who says PWI is for high levels?

Options
MagicEmpress - Lost City
MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I finally got my Harshlands Barb up to 61 and he NWed for the first time last Sunday.
Over 11K points and 95 tokens.
Thank you Dark for finishing in first.

Later that night my 3rd/2nd cast (combo) R9 wiz managed a 165 tokens in a second place showing in Frost Nation. I think she got 24K pts or something.

I had more fun on my Barb.

b:surrender
Post edited by MagicEmpress - Lost City on

Comments

• das7002
    das7002 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    If you play NW right you don't have to PvP at all... It's all about the strategy. You can do remarkably well at any level just by playing your cards right.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I finally got level 83 and can't do bh69 or bh79 solo.

I don't like to PK, so NW is event not for me.

2x is over and I not know, what to do in Perfect world, where in World chat FC and high level bh messages only.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I finally got level 83 and can't do bh69 or bh79 solo.

I don't like to PK, so NW is event not for me.

2x is over and I not know, what to do in Perfect world, where in World chat FC and high level bh messages only.

You been here for so long, maybe it's time you finally get to 100...damn I alrdy leveld 9 twinks to 101, some of them even 102...

Even if you just quest and grind the old school way...after that long time you should be at least 100!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You been here for so long, maybe it's time you finally get to 100...damn I alrdy leveld 9 twinks to 101, some of them even 102...

Even if you just quest and grind the old school way...after that long time you should be at least 100!

This is not my first character as it is not my first server.

And always it was boring for me at same level's range.

I not see any quests, what can help me to level except dailies.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This is not my first character as it is not my first server.

And always it was boring for me at same level's range.

I not see any quests, what can help me to level except dailies.

Ya well, dailies...even if you jsut do your daily BH you should reach 100 in lightning speed xDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ya well, dailies...even if you jsut do your daily BH you should reach 100 in lightning speed xDD

Again. BH69 is closed for me.

Yes, I can kill Pyro, but other bosses are suicide for my character.

BH79 is closed for me too, because I can kill all bosses there except Stygean Quartermaster.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Again. BH69 is closed for me.

Yes, I can kill Pyro, but other bosses are suicide for my character.

BH79 is closed for me too, because I can kill all bosses there except Stygean Quartermaster.

You don't have to do it alone mate, grab some friends or random peeps and run it with some other guys.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You don't have to do it alone mate, grab some friends or random peeps and run it with some other guys.

WC messages:

1: LFM bh abba ...

2: LFM bh SOT

3: WTS faction ... (unique message, but I saw it)

4: bh69 wined need tank only
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    BHs are not meant for soloing:)
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2013
    Options
    WC messages:

1: LFM bh abba ...

2: LFM bh SOT

3: WTS faction ... (unique message, but I saw it)

4: bh69 wined need tank only

You can try the normal chat at the BH Platform as well as shouting in WC yourself. Shouldn't be a problem...and you got a faction right?
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You can try the normal chat at the BH Platform as well as shouting in WC yourself. Shouldn't be a problem...and you got a faction right?

b:laugh ... Normal chat at the BH Platform is absent now.

No, I am not in faction and don't want to be in.

This character was never in faction.

Edit:
    Ok, World quest to gather books and "kill 'em all" quest in Phoenix Valley would be for me ...
    when I find them worth to do (mindless quests though).
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This sounds awful lot like refusing to use calculator and QQing how the calculations are too big to do in head <.<.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    yeah if you don't want to be in a faction, don't want to expand your friendlist, don't want to form squads in wc this game is not for you.

I suggest trying to play a solo game or make a tank and duo with your cleric.

asking pwi to have a lot of content for soemone that doesn't want to do any of the above is like asking a chinese takeaway to have dishes you can eat with only one chopstick.

but I like wnbtank's analogy better :b
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    yeah if you don't want to be in a faction, don't want to expand your friendlist, don't want to form squads in wc this game is not for you.

^ o.o MMORPG - massive multiplayer online role playing game. It's meant for people to do things together and play together.

Sure, there should be content that is solo-able but you sound like you want to solo the whole game O.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ^ o.o MMORPG - massive multiplayer online role playing game. It's meant for people to do things together and play together.

Sure, there should be content that is solo-able but you sound like you want to solo the whole game O.o

hmm not sure if it's a +1 post for what I said or a responseb:chuckle
    basically my post is a response to Tolliman's complain (can't solo bh69 on wiz, nothing to do in the game, I won't join a guild etc)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options

I suggest trying to play a solo game or make a tank and duo with your cleric
    No, I don't want to play other class, than Wizard.

I play solo games when I have free time.

Also I tanked almost all bosses up to level 83 (not including mentioned by me above).
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    hmm not sure if it's a +1 post for what I said or a responseb:chuckle
    basically my post is a response to Tolliman's complain (can't solo bh69 on wiz, nothing to do in the game, I won't join a guild etc)

Was a +1 xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Well he is partial right.

wc in morai is allmost the same.

*BH Abba
    *BH SoT
    *Sell FC
    *LF clerk and Seeker
    *An occational item on sale
    *sometimes a TM sale
    *horns from lower players for FB 39/59
    *guild recruits
    *chit chat.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Bh 69 is basically dead. You can shout all you want on the platform, but to no avail. There will be occasionally a wc for it made by a lvl 100+ that is running it for an alt or a friend's alt, or the very rare legit squad, but nothing constant.
    The lvl 80s are, in fact, a dead zone, I currently have 3 alts in that range,on which I loved to quest, do bh and divines, but once they hit the 80s, it's rather dead, all the nooblets start buying more heads (if only they would do a full run by themselves, to get a clue) .
    So all I can say is try holding it to 90.
    Bh 79 is more common and you get some nice quests, plus culti is a bit lengthy, you also get an oht daily. Oh, and at 95, it's quest heaven in Morai, I really love it! New dailies too in there, so fun-fun-fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Bh 69 is basically dead. You can shout all you want on the platform, but to no avail. There will be occasionally a wc for it made by a lvl 100+ that is running it for an alt or a friend's alt, or the very rare legit squad, but nothing constant.
    The lvl 80s are, in fact, a dead zone, I currently have 3 alts in that range,on which I loved to quest, do bh and divines, but once they hit the 80s, it's rather dead, all the nooblets start buying more heads (if only they would do a full run by themselves, to get a clue) .

Quoted for truth.
    I am agree with it.

Almost all random bh69 squads, which I saw (they are very rare) can't kill bosses from first try.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Doesn't change fact BH's are squad based instances you got t go and find ppl to do it with if ur struggling to find plp in arch at platform go to the town closest to instance and see who's about otherwise suck it u and either 1: grind including all ur normal quests 2: join a low guild for short term help and hell u might even find been a lil social enjoyable and stick with it. Either way those are your options the quests aint so bad just takes time if your doing alone and although grinding is repetitive and can get boring you'll also be stacking up DQ mats which u can then sell or keep to turn into free charms etc once u get into the top lvl's ultimately its a social game its meant to be played in groups so my advice is go find ppl to to it with mybe put a post up on your server's sub forum asking if they others in same spot or ppl willing to run with you ppl tend to respond more positively to ppl been pro active and its not like your situation will get worse eh
  • Surukuvio - Raging Tide
    Surukuvio - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    BH 69 is not dead on RT, the problem is people are either 1) impatient or 2) don't use all the ways to make a squad.

I'm in a faction where I could forrm several BH 69 squads from the people logging in daily. There alo IS people at the platform in center of the Arhosaur and yes you CAN grab the tele and form a squad by YOURSELF instead of being lazy and QQing about wines. Do it without wines.

I never had an issue getting a BH 69 squad with this toon and I'm a mystic - unwanted solohealer.
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Could make a new alt for 70-80 daily bounty quest from Jolly Jones. Get 158k just for getting the 7 quests. Each quest gives 88k. Can make 500-600k at the least. Hell takes the hard work out of grinding for coins. Wish I knew about it earlier. :\

@ above post - Could just do FC. 20-30% from it. I mean at the point it really is the only thing worth doing for exp.
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Bh 79 is more common and you get some nice quests, plus culti is a bit lengthy, you also get an oht daily. Oh, and at 95, it's quest heaven in Morai, I really love it! New dailies too in there, so fun-fun-fun!

3 dead zones.

BH29, BH39, BH69.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Pay some TM runner 500k and you have your BH 69 done b:laugh
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I think someone has tried that, and found out that TM kills don't count for BH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I think someone has tried that, and found out that TM kills don't count for BH.

They count for FB and OHT culti though.
    I get everything stacked at lvl 70 and kill 3 birds with one stone.

FB 69 (second half 2 end bosses - sometimes even 20-20-20)
    OHT culti (2 end bosses 69)
    Int cape (or channeling)

b:bye
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Could make a new alt for 70-80 daily bounty quest from Jolly Jones. Get 158k just for getting the 7 quests. Each quest gives 88k. Can make 500-600k at the least. Hell takes the hard work out of grinding for coins. Wish I knew about it earlier. :\

@ above post - Could just do FC. 20-30% from it. I mean at the point it really is the only thing worth doing for exp.

You can also pick up all the Bounty Orders and stack them until lvl 71 and do all of them while you're still 71-80. Doing that will give you a lot more coins then if you do them every day. It gets really boring digging into that stack though (I got 100+ on my new alt xD).
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    _tannerru_ - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I finally got my Harshlands Barb up to 61 and he NWed for the first time last Sunday.
    Over 11K points and 95 tokens.
    Thank you Dark for finishing in first.

Later that night my 3rd/2nd cast (combo) R9 wiz managed a 165 tokens in a second place showing in Frost Nation. I think she got 24K pts or something.

I had more fun on my Barb.

b:surrender

I myself did the same thing last NW, Instead of going on my 3rd cast seeker who averages 170+ tokens a NW. I went on my level 89 mystic, with npc gear lol. Last place nation and scored 88 tokens :) It was actually refreshing to change my gameplay. The mystic was very enjoyable despite all the oneshots.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    das7002 wrote: »
    If you play NW right you don't have to PvP at all... It's all about the strategy. You can do remarkably well at any level just by playing your cards right.

most of the stuff that assigns credit points is just rumors and guessing. Unless im wrong, if i am link me; otherwise it's all just rumors.. so how can one play their cards right when the cards are blank pieces of paper? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010