Demon RotP

NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Blademaster
So today I finally got my demon bell yay I can finally combo it with my demon mage marrow for extra def I have alot of questions about that but ill save it for another thread, my question today is.... I received 2 demon roar of the pride the books and wc to sell them when I received several decent offers I was rdy to sell them both after speaking with a few faction bms the told me I need to keep 1 for myself it is a must have skill, my question is besides the fact it never misses what else is so good bout it, I don't really pk beside TW and nw so how else can it really benefit me, eh also instead of starting another thread quick question about bell and marrow spam is it worth it if ur soloing to spam bell every 15secs or would I lose out on alot of extra damage? Thanks
Post edited by NoooooobZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So today I finally got my demon bell yay I can finally combo it with my demon mage marrow for extra def I have alot of questions about that but ill save it for another thread, my question today is.... I received 2 demon roar of the pride the books and wc to sell them when I received several decent offers I was rdy to sell them both after speaking with a few faction bms the told me I need to keep 1 for myself it is a must have skill, my question is besides the fact it never misses what else is so good bout it, I don't really pk beside TW and nw so how else can it really benefit me, eh also instead of starting another thread quick question about bell and marrow spam is it worth it if ur soloing to spam bell every 15secs or would I lose out on alot of extra damage? Thanks

>Never misses
    >Cooldown reduced by 1 second

If you don't use it I will destroy your existence.

That -1 second cooldown makes more of a difference than you'd think. It allows you to stunlock with Demon Drake Bash whereas with one second more on cooldown and there'd be more of a gap. It's cooled down right as Drake Bash ends if you do RotP>Drake Bash>RotP.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Without it you'd have to slide Smack+ whirlwind in, both of which are VERY useful skills that you want off CD. That's a chunk of extra genie and 30 more chi per stunlock cycle
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Well see ur reply's all seem to be pvp related which I don't really do except for nw and TW so is giving up that coin really worth it?
  • bigchewy
    bigchewy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You mentioned you do TW and NW, that should be reason enough imo. It's one of many reasons I went demon as with many other demon BM's, to know you're going to stun 1 person or 10 people and know they will all get stunned (unless they have some form of anti stun buff) is a powerful tool for any TW squad. To not learn it is a waste of potential.
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Ok thanks guys for all the tips I will learn it and sell the extra
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is nothing more annoying than a person pulling, a bm stunning the mobs, and all mobs fail to get stunned. That is just rude manners on the mobs.

My usual way is, someone pulls, i stun mobs, i hit demon bell, to give everyone extra pdef, hf, aoe, and by the time hf wears off, most mobs are dead so the major threat of someone dying by taking agro is reduced greatly.

There are lots of applications for it. The -1 second cool down also means, you can use stun to pull large groups. Pull 5 mobs, stun them, run around pull 2nd set, come back to first set, as soon as cool down ends, stun the first set again. 2nd set will join you. Aoe once, once stun ends, stun them again, set 1 and 2 are stunned, you can get set 3 in. Rather than killing 2~7 mobs, you can kill 10~40 mobs.