Rankings page - again?

Sheswes - Heavens Tear
Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
n00bzors from pwe - some of ur smart IT administrators forgot to move the ranking database (idiot detected)
now the german and french website don't display it any more >.<

any chance to fix it? ah yea - the english ranking page is dead since ... 01.01.2013?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
Post edited by Sheswes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's not the first time.
    And not the last.
    But I hope they can fix it soon.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Try using this. It works.

b:bye
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No it doesn't work at all. At least for the morai server all rates are screwed up. For one: the leading cleric for a long time on Momaganon/Morai AlbDruid isn't even shown in the ranking anymore and that is impossible, same goes for my ranking in the PvP, K/D section. Seems liek they only kept the score from Lothranis and screwed up some of the Momaganon players...this is just >.< Whats the use of PvP if you can't see how you're rated anymore >.<
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Try using this. It works.

yea now it works - I mean the german and french rank (english rank is perma dead) but 3-4 hours after the maintenance it wasn't there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I want Core Connect PvP kill count back b:angry
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No it doesn't work at all. At least for the morai server all rates are screwed up. For one: the leading cleric for a long time on Momaganon/Morai AlbDruid isn't even shown in the ranking anymore and that is impossible, same goes for my ranking in the PvP, K/D section. Seems liek they only kept the score from Lothranis and screwed up some of the Momaganon players...this is just >.< Whats the use of PvP if you can't see how you're rated anymore >.<

that is because the "leading cleric" does not pvp anymore and did not reach the 850 required killes to enter the "new" ranking. they wiped momaganon and put them into lothranis, which kept their stats. they didnt **** "some", they screwed all momaganons :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    @Rank

its not completely true.
    Even former Lothranis players kill's do not update.
    They whiped Moma because Lothranis database is used.But Morai does not update at all.
    Not for former Moma or Loth player.
    The final Lothranis count is simply stuck.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    scruncy wrote: »
    @Rank

its not completely true.
    Even former Lothranis players kill's do not update.
    They whiped Moma because Lothranis database is used.But Morai does not update at all.
    Not for former Moma or Loth player.
    The final Lothranis count is simply stuck.

yes, it stoped counting a few weeks ago...remember when the PW-EU team announced it proudly on facebook? "guys we fixed the ranking"

that was the first and last update on the new server :/ only 3 momaganon player reached the required amout of kills at that time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Whats the use of PvP if you can't see how you're rated anymore >.<

fun? do you seriously pvp to increase a counter? well, I guess a counter++ is the only thing left if you kill tt90s...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Oh lookie der. I dun keelz some n00b, I be so proz, bra. Where be my rankings yo?"

One thing i have noticed while playing this game over the years, is the PvP crowd are some of the most whining, boo hooers in game and on the forum. Rank page doesn't work? Cry a little more. Rivers need refilling.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    One thing i have noticed while playing this game over the years, is the PvP crowd are some of the most whining, boo hooers in game and on the forum. Rank page doesn't work? Cry a little more. Rivers need refilling.

Because its the only way to show their manliness. Otherwise it would look like theyd play the game just for fun and thats so NON-Pro. And you know, if youre not a Pro Top-ranked player on a website of a old MMO you are Nothing!!! b:shocked

this thread is really funny.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fun? do you seriously pvp to increase a counter? well, I guess a counter++ is the only thing left if you kill tt90s...

*mumbles about someone size being bigger than the others*

Yes, some people seem to furiously fap over their ranking in a game, it's serious business!
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    b:shocked Any player can submit a ticket requesting their PvP kills. I'm told it takes about 3 days to get a response. One would think if there were enough folks submitting such tickets that possibly something would get done about getting it working again to reduce the number of tickets. How else would PWI know how many folks were interested ?