Game broken

DATALEC - Dreamweaver
DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Other day i joined a faction ...again...and today someone left due to or least part due to not getting help with tt culti and yeah i was one but tbh didn't know him and i was doing something so why would i stop to help since i insist on a full squad to help tt and nobody else was bothered either.
Title game broken is because years ago fb19-99 was a way to get rep and alot of people wanted to ""help""... Factions helped to do world boss which are now not done and all in all even thou most of the reasons was to help themselfs not to helped low level people.
This game is now about how much can you farm on x2 to make op gear or how much can i spend to make my gear rather than fun.Pwi has taken away rep aka fb's and made it a cash n get rep...Pwi has taken Help do of fb's to get r8 and made r9 r9r r9rr come cash me baby get your mog's n chip for cash.
Turned bh sot n aba into 10 man wtf did i do that for.
OOOw new stats for all, if you do dailys or faster if u cash and tbh the stat u get are ****..hp 1000-1.5k hmm yeah gona help when you get hit for 25k lol.

So all in all the game B4 PWI lost its share price was good now there just milking the cows left in the barn

P.S reason for posting i feel bad that ive also turned into the person that ignores someones call for help due to the fact i dont know them and why should i bother helping since at one time i would help all the time.
Post edited by DATALEC - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Honestly, it sounds like its just the faction you're on...

Faction I'm on (on HT) is mostly (100s+) is a full 'TW & etc. and all thee above fac (We do it all)' and yet we still go out of our ways not only to help 'guildies and altees' with their quests but also help craploads WCr's who got the same problem you and the other 1s do (factions full of selfish'ss'd egotsits who don't wanna even try to be a faction anymore)b:bye
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    oh dont get me wrong A:there was alot of people online but i asume 20 out of the 27 was catshops.
    And B> i wasnt the one needing help im rather OP and dont require help doing anything
    Besides that was just an example of what i assume alot of faction have happen aka person A asks for help ...people are busy and cant help at the time ..Person A try a few more times doesnt get help leaves due to QQ nobody helps me.
    On X2 most people are busy farming there should be marshals etc that help or make a group not as it any TT take long i could have solo's it for him but i was busy and rather they make a squad full as i hate soloing for people makes them lazy.
    Thread was ment more as a pwi has broken the game in the way people help others compaired to when things like rep.chip.rank wasnt in the boutique and when you had to fb for exp aswell as rep to level now you can make a lvl 80 in a few hours 100 in a day or two.
    Its now all about get the new gear rather than enjoy the game
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So you are complaining that no one helps anybody even though "didn't know him and i was doing something so why would i stop to help since i insist on a full squad to help tt?"

/thread
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congratulations, you figured something out that most people figured out months ago.

What are you trying to reach here anyway, you're saying you've turned into that person as well that doesn't help anyone that you don't know... Yet you're trying to guilt trip others? Or what is it you're trying to do?

This game has been like this for some time now b:shocked

Also, the playerbase ALONG with pwi (though i consider the player base more of it) both broke it by powerleveling everything to hell and back and being the greedy people they are.

If you want to help someone, then go help someone, if you don't, then don't.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    started like hmm, 3 years ago? when aps freaks kept spaming casters to open nirvana instead of running with them
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is so funny thread coming from person that never helps anyone, was always soloing nirvana, never got anyone in any instance with him and tbh did lot more stuff wich I wont be mentioning here.

Alos funny how you saying "why would I help " so you bashing yourself in this thread.

Game is not broken just people like you.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    This is so funny thread coming from person that never helps anyone, was always soloing nirvana, never got anyone in any instance with him and tbh did lot more stuff wich I wont be mentioning here.

Alos funny how you saying "why would I help " so you bashing yourself in this thread.

Game is not broken just people like you.

you obvioudly only know what ive done solo which is alright since yeah i solo alot of things, on my veno at the start of the game i helped alot of people i also have helped alot of people on my sin buy yeah why wouldnt i solo nivi more coin for me lol.
    My point is the reason people helped out in the past was mainly due to the fact it also helped them i.e do there fb for them coz they would get exp and rep
    Culti's most people still help but alot of people are babies and if they dont get help right away they leave faction and go and cry instead of either waiting or world chating for help.
    At least i admitted i couldnt be bothered to help because i was busy and didnt know him and the ""i insist on a full squad for tt"" I can solo TT but if its to help with a culti i insist the squad is full one reason is because it better to help more people do the culti at the same time OR if they cant find anyone on world chat that needs the culti a full squad of faction member so they dont bother me later to farm there TT mats.

If your all fine with the game as it is thats fine but im sure alot of people miss the good old days If you think i never help people thats fine.
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So all in all the game B4 PWI lost its share price was good now there just milking the cows left in the barn

this ^

and additionally :