Blade Hurl

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Blademaster
Okay Bm's some of yall may have been like me and kinda ignored that skill or even made it bottom of the "to do list". But I say this now...I regret not getting it sooner!!!.

It is a must get skill specially for them "puify spell" wielding casters,r8 recast barbs with hex def level rolls. Its 100% and last 6 sec's with a small Aoe range. Since getting that skill I help shut down flag runners better and live longer in them ganks and make ppl go crazyier then a dog in a hubcap factory. :P

If u confused just keep in mind..Purify Spell aint happening if they weapon disabled. b:chuckle
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's also awesome for pulling whole groups in bh metal.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It also drops barrage / DB in PvP, so it can be used as an AoE crowd control as well. Haven't tested it on BB or vortex yet though.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it seals people who antistun + will surge too
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It also wrecks people who rely on the stats on their weapon to make the rest of their gear work. When they have every little stat point right on the very edge to just make their gear work. Take away the weapon with the needed stats on it and the rest of their gear fails which basically makes them a one-shot.
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It also drops barrage / DB in PvP, so it can be used as an AoE crowd control as well. Haven't tested it on BB or vortex yet though.

doesnt work on BB not sure bout vortex
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It also wrecks people who rely on the stats on their weapon to make the rest of their gear work. When they have every little stat point right on the very edge to just make their gear work. Take away the weapon with the needed stats on it and the rest of their gear fails which basically makes them a one-shot.

hurl does not make you drop your weapon. You retain stats from weapon but all weapon effects are disabled
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its also quite handy in sin 1 v 1's as they tend to immobilise and walk bk a step to use their betr range ( r9 omen dags have +2m ) using hurl will make their toons take steps forward to get into unarmed ranged allowing for u to atk normally and use melee skills b:chuckle
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah it's a really good skill to pin down someone out of combat for a while, it's not a stun but it does 'stun' their skill usage.

I like using it when sin's demon spark on me, I just leap back and randomly throw a Blade Hurl on them (depends where I'm at and if I'm surrounded) just to see them still auto attack me o.o
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah it's a really good skill to pin down someone out of combat for a while, it's not a stun but it does 'stun' their skill usage.

I like using it when sin's demon spark on me, I just leap back and randomly throw a Blade Hurl on them (depends where I'm at and if I'm surrounded) just to see them still auto attack me o.o

This. Since our bread and butter are stuns and stun lock it sucks for us when an opponent anti-stuns and we're forced to kite/tank whatever they have planned for us. Using Smack, Blade Hurl, and Reel In can all soak up a huge chunk of their anti-stun.

To the OP: Blade Hurl is great in a multi-person situation against casters but probably better left as a defensive manuever to prevent them from killing you when its a 1v1. Since it disables you and them its really not gonna allow you to kill them since you'll probably only get 1 attack in while they are disarmed. Plus, Purify Spell can proc upon use of Blade Hurl. My point is if its 1v1 disarming yourself for 3 seconds to disarm them for 6 isn't that effective, but disarming them for 6 seconds while 5 other people smash them and they stay procless is.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It counters 3 spark at range.

No sh*t its a good skill.
    Gifs are hard to make work here