I'm a tattle tale

tweakz
tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
I don't know how to report someone but I know the rules and their applications. I don't read the Official Announcements because people don't post them in their response to me.

When someone doesn't respond to my drama in game I know they must be a BOTTER, and a screen shot proves it!!!!

I say Multi-Clienters must die! Original rules from 10 years ago must be followed and never changed!

I waste people's time who actually need support via ticket by throwing wild accusations around that they need to investigate instead of spending their time actually helping people (and they often can't verify or enforce my accusations anyway)!

I am a tattle tale!
Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
Post edited by tweakz on

Comments

• Kuzshi - Dreamweaver
    Kuzshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ...you mad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
This discussion has been closed.