End Game Tome

watertide
watertide Posts: 30 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Seeker
Is The Three Scholars worth the money ?? because I try the +20 Str. but it didn't add much. So is Three Scholars(+45 Str.) worth the coin ?? Any other pure seeker tome ?/ Thanks
Post edited by watertide on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Emperor Tome or gtfo.
    ^That is your end game tome, and it is very worth it.
    I myself have a vit/str tome atm, but it is temporary.
    My personal oppion is 20+ str is good enough, until you can afford to get an Dominance/Emperor, I wouldn't waste the coin on Three Scholars when there are tomes that are as OP as the NW ones around.
    -save up for it, you'll be better off in the long run. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • fant00m
    fant00m Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well emperor tome is end game tome but it might be worth getting three scholars. Sometimes those not so popular variants from scroll of tome can be alot cheaper than if you buy love up and down or a scroll of tome etc
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fant00m wrote: »
    well emperor tome is end game tome but it might be worth getting three scholars. Sometimes those not so popular variants from scroll of tome can be alot cheaper than if you buy love up and down or a scroll of tome etc

this +1 also know three scholars can be used to get emporor/dominance so really no point in not getting it
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fant00m wrote: »

Well, it depends on how readily available these tomes are, it can turn into a complete nightmare. Where you end up spending hours and hours making tomes from scratch = not nice.
    this +1 also know three scholars can be used to get emporor/dominance so really no point in not getting it

They was asking about using it as an end game tome, not what tome they need to get to an end game tome... :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.