MORAI server section on pwi forum y\n

_Mictian_ - Archosaur
_Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
I'm opening this to ask if you please can open a small little tiny section for Morai server on this forum.

Since German players are not able to read FR forum either French players are not able to read DE forum, either Rest of The World players are not able to read both forums, also those forums are so neglected that there are even posts of spammers like xxx credit cards fake xxx pills **** xxx threads and to know something about manteinance f.e. we have to constantly check facebook....

I ask please please pleaseeee open a single section where we all, morai users, can regroup here and use it speaking in english and that is actually under the eye of some dev\admin\gm of some kind.

there was a server merge yes, but not a forum merge and actual EU forums are really useless

thank you.
Post edited by _Mictian_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't see how it helps given you have different staff.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That section belongs onto the EU forums, not here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    That section belongs onto the EU forums, not here.
    Not to mention, that they have their own forum for exactly that purpose already. Adding a forum here for Morai would just be all kinds of bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanzeer - Lost City
    Chanzeer - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not all he players speak German or French
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    not all he players speak German or French

Google Translate, and they do happen to have a section for English speakers. Or at least, they did. I can't get to it from work atm to check.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Please direct all discussion of the morai servers to the morai forums, there is an English section found here. http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/ It's a different GM team, so if you would like to see more from them, you'll have to direct your complaints towards them. In the meantime, unless it's a technical issue that they haven't responded to, these types of things belongs in those forums. So I'm going to have to close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.