Nation Wars Tokens Don't Stack Properly.

Options
Zanryu - Dreamweaver
Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Quality Corner
When retrieving Nation Wars tokens from the bank or from your mail via the left click option while already having a stack in your inventory, they will go to the first empty slot rather than stacking with the tokens already there. As they are a stackable item I imagine this is a bug, hence my post here.

Also, sidenote, sometimes items will not withdraw from the bank via left click. I do not know the cause. It happens with stackable and unstackable items.
Post edited by Zanryu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    When retrieving Nation Wars tokens from the bank or from your mail via the left click option while already having a stack in your inventory, they will go to the first empty slot rather than stacking with the tokens already there. As they are a stackable item I imagine this is a bug, hence my post here.

Also, sidenote, sometimes items will not withdraw from the bank via left click. I do not know the cause. It happens with stackable and unstackable items.

This happens from the mail with pretty much every item.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options

It's only happened with NW tokens for me. b:sad
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It's only happened with NW tokens for me. b:sad

I mail lunar mats to my lunar bank all the time and the mats not auto-stacking drives me insane.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Weird, my tokens stack fine from the mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

Same with me, pretty much everything I get from the mail doesn't stack. I have to drag it onto the other stack afterwards.

Very annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Sorry gang, this isn't a bug. There's a legitimate bug that this functionality was designed to sidestep, so it's by design that items from the mailbox doesn't automatically stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It goes into the upper left most spot in the inventory. If you are opening multiple mail items of the same type, then they will "stack".

For example, I sell Forshura's Arms mats in bundles of 5. If I have several bundles in the AH that fail to sell, then when I retrieve them from the, they automatically go to the upper left corner of my inventory and start stacking. I find this annoying b/c I then have to manually separate them into bundles of 5 again. However, if I open one mail, get the bundle, then move the bundle to some other section of my inventory, then the next bundle I get from my mail will go to the upper left spot again.

So that's why some people see stacking and some people don't. Or at least that's my theory.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'm guessing the bug you're referring to is the one where non-tradable items would stack with tradable ones to become tradable? Dem MoGs b:avoid