NW Map Chat.

Options
Zanryu - Dreamweaver
Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Suggestion Box
Please make it so that battle announcements don't interrupt typing. Seriously. It's freaking annoying to have to stop typing every 5 seconds. 'nuff said. Seriously. Make it happen please. A small change that would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Zanryu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This is especially bad for those of us that have skills on custom keybinds (like my leaps on Q/E). Leaping like a madman because typing was interrupted can mean death, or wasting cds if nothing else.

While you're at it, don't make quest completions interrupt typing either. That's just as bad.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This is especially bad for those of is that have skills on custom keybinds (like my leaps on Q/E). Leaping like a madman because typing was interrupted can mean death, or wasting cds if nothing else.

While you're at it, don't make quest completions interrupt typing either. That's just as bad.

Agreed. Popping a stealth pot that reveals no fishies, then having that **** come up when it tells you the cooldown's done and you start getting tons of windows open is counter productive in pk. I hate it.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    please Make It So That Battle Announcements Don't Interrupt Typing. Seriously. It's Freaking Annoying To Have To Stop Typing Every 5 Seconds. 'nuff Said. Seriously. Make It Happen Please. A Small Change That Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++please Stop Chat Interruptions++++++++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yes, I agree with this, +alot of freaking points, please make this possible >_<"
    It is seriously a pain in the butt!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,839 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    +1 This is annoying!
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I didn't realize it was the battle announcements that were doing this but it is a big problem. I've given up on typing any sort of a long message in squad chat because by the time I get it all typed its no longer a relevant message to be communicated. In squad chat now I just write things like "going b12" and "OP wizard" and sometimes "get flag ffs".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    +1 I think this is a highly annoying glitch that seriously needs to be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]