Quitting with Style

BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello all \o\

Not sure if anyone even remember me, but I've been lurking in these forums for some time, and I've always criticized people complaining about this and about that, people quitting saying the game sucks after they levelled to 101 or even 105.

Now its my turn to quit.

Yes I moved on in life, I have different ways to pass my free time, I just come here not pretending anyone would care anyway, I just come here to tell people who quitted or are going to quit that you can quit a game without hating it.
Yes, I won't ever tell someone that PWI sucks because bla bla bla....I won't take such stupid excuses, I was well aware of this company's doing and where the game was going after the first introduction of the packs and then of the super cheap reputation.

I just quitted this game because I played it too much. Three years and half, maybe for some this isn't much time, for me its plenty of time, and I decided to move on, I simply got bored of it, as simple as that.

Now Its been already almost 3 months that I play another online game(yes I remember you can't mention other games in these forums), and I can say, that most "urban legends" that are being said left and right here are false.
- PWI its not the only company that threat customers poorly
- PWI has no horrible community, at least not as horrible as some previous quitter said, I think the community of the game Im currently playing, its way worse and immature in many aspects (Like looking down at you if you aren't max level, or being very elitist in general, if you don't meet their lame standards, whatever you say its invalid, period).

People should look outside before saying PWI sucks this, PWI trashy game, etc. its not that much better out there, yes, there are more advanced games, in graphics and mechanics, but there are still people behind those, and those people aren't better than the people here, in fact, I think most of the people here are more mature than those playing the other game.

Again...what Im saying....stop pretending you hate a game only because you quitted it, realize that all you need is to move on sometimes, don't need to blame the game of flaws it had from the start, no need to lurk in his forums to tell the new players to stay away from it because this of because that.
And most of all, don't pretend you're regretting playing it, because its utterly false.

You had fun playing PWI until it lasted, so what exactly you are regretting? I played this game for a lot of time, I had fun most of it, yes I had my bitter moments, my down times when I disliked it, but still, it was a good time, and If I could go back in time I would play this game again.

As an "almost" veteran of this game, I have nothing to say to new players, aside from "Play it until you have fun", when you don't like it anymore, just find the strength in you and move on.

Farwell! b:bye
The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
Post edited by BerserkBeast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pointless thread, pretty sure nobody gives a **** ******.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aw, I'll miss you dude :(

Clearly the above poster has no friends o:
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OP, why you no 1337 post GET before your departure? b:sad
    Still, what you said is quite true...I hope you succeed at whatever else you take to~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aw. Godspeed, Berserk. f:farewell

Also I agree with Euthymius. Go post 5 more times somewhere for the lols before you go for good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aww before you quit get at least 1337 post count. :P
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good luck to you. And you're exactly right about other games. I quit PWI for 2 years, tried lots of other games. And then I realized I should just play PWI again because it had everything I was missing in those games.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *tag capn ntb b:avoid

Before pwi i played single player games only, i rather enjoy my pwi experience. All games have issues, either we live with them or ditch them. I tend to live with them, doesn't mean i hate games if i ditch some game because of mechanics, rules, etc.

*dibs on bear's troll account* b:bye
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For post count someone move it to
    Off-Topic Discussion or The Lower Depths.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Well said, but moving this to the off-topics with all the other quitting threads. Good luck!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • princesantriana
    princesantriana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lmao.
  • mrtitanperfect93
    mrtitanperfect93 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    well i quitted uf since more than 1 year ago already and you are right at the most, but in my case i quitted not just becouse i got bored of the game and everything cost more and the rate to get ultimate overpower gear set and weapon set is like imposible without playing for famr like 3-5 years wich is what extremely bored me of course once i quitted i went to 2 private pwis wich everything is cheapy and takes alot easier to get and experienced the higuest power ever existed as an Assassin. but then it bored me once i played it like 6 months so im bored of all. but the thing is even me theres ppl outhere that quitted and join back after a while, i just cant come back knowing that farming will cost harder to get ultimate stuffs specially when im a PVP PK player not pve(some ppl only play pve). well i wont pay over 2k dollars to get the strongest assassin when i can use it for better things in REAL LIFE. appart that i got all of it already for free on private servers. but anyways good luck for all except the cash players of course. be patient with the game if u have time to waste on it or quit already. ppl now waste more time farming than battling pvp. its just ridiculous for me. so just to let all know i dint quit becouse i hate th egame blablablabla and suck reasons. be mature this game are users from minor age to seniors like 70-80 years old if you dint know. also pwi is 1 of the best game overall pwi`s industry of games.

well anyways ah never ever try to **** anything cuz it will never Works trust me.
    no pain no gain.
    try to make IMPORTANT Friends asociated of your needs. and dont waste your time doing unneeded things during the game.
    be a pro be a boss not the tail. and **** much ppl as you can haha cya...
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    well i quitted uf since more than 1 year ago already and you are right at the most, but in my case i quitted not just becouse i got bored of the game and everything cost more and the rate to get ultimate overpower gear set and weapon set is like imposible without playing for famr like 3-5 years wich is what extremely bored me of course once i quitted i went to 2 private pwis wich everything is cheapy and takes alot easier to get and experienced the higuest power ever existed as an Assassin. but then it bored me once i played it like 6 months so im bored of all. but the thing is even me theres ppl outhere that quitted and join back after a while, i just cant come back knowing that farming will cost harder to get ultimate stuffs specially when im a PVP PK player not pve(some ppl only play pve). well i wont pay over 2k dollars to get the strongest assassin when i can use it for better things in REAL LIFE. appart that i got all of it already for free on private servers. but anyways good luck for all except the cash players of course. be patient with the game if u have time to waste on it or quit already. ppl now waste more time farming than battling pvp. its just ridiculous for me. so just to let all know i dint quit becouse i hate th egame blablablabla and suck reasons. be mature this game are users from minor age to seniors like 70-80 years old if you dint know. also pwi is 1 of the best game overall pwi`s industry of games.

well anyways ah never ever try to **** anything cuz it will never Works trust me.

no pain no gain.

try to make IMPORTANT Friends asociated of your needs. and dont waste your time doing unneeded things during the game.

be a pro be a boss not the tail. and **** much ppl as you can haha cya...
    This looks like a NECRO!

mrtitanperfect93 replied to a message that was 1 year 5 months 23 days 17 hours 23 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Please look at dates before posting.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.