Animated sig issues >:(

Options
Nariin - Dreamweaver
Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Fanatics Forum
I made a gif for a sig but I can't seem to get it to work.
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature: Yes
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 195.3 KB (whichever is smaller).
^ Which means it needs to meet one of the requirements, right?

If I use direct upload, the image stays still and tranparency doesn't work eighter. If I try to upload it via link (photobucket) it says it's too big.

My gif is originally 100x500, 285kb. I cut it to 99x499 but it still didn't work. It has 15 frames and I used Gimp only.

panther4499x99_zpsae04b324.gif
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
Post edited by Nariin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    According to my browser, that file is 366KB of size.

And no, it needs to meet both requirements. It's just worded weirdly. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Nythe - Dreamweaver
    Nythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I think you answered your own question in your second quote b:chuckle
    100x500 pixels or 195.3kb (or whichever is smaller)
    yours is 285kb but cant be more than 195.3...so yours is 89.7kb to large b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nariin for awesome sig :)
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    But it says OR not AND >:/

Lame... I'll stick to normal sigs then. Thanks for replies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)