No April Fools jokes this year?

Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
I was hoping for something that could have outdone the giant cat shops b:chuckle Maybe they could have finally announced an all terrain mount (air, sea and land)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
Post edited by Esnemyl - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I haven't seen anything posted but according to Wanmei's site they are introducing a brand new set of Rank Gear!

bbs.wanmei.com/news/012346789

All sets are going to have +500 attack and defense levels.

When you kill an opponent, it will display a message on their screen similar to the "victory" and "defeat" messages so popular in TW, NW, and Duels. It will say instead though, "Hahaha, you've just been knocked out, EXTREME style!"

The abbreviation for it will be Rank eX, and this will engrave itself on fallen opponents gear as well.

All caster weapons will come with a buffed version of a the purify proc, that replaces the speed boost with an immune to damage buff for 30 seconds.

All melee weapons will come with the ever popular Sprit Defense proc, returning your MP to you so you can break chain more skills. Because more skills equals more power!

Also introduced will be jades of stupid defense, and diamonds of OPness. They will be +10 defense and attack level shards respectively.

Are you ready for the extreme?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    As of now, I'm retiring my mod status.

I've had fun with you all, all of the friends that I've made here, it was all worth it.

oh, and one more thing,

April Fools!

Is that good? b:cute
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't seen anything posted but according to Wanmei's site they are introducing a brand new set of Rank Gear!

bbs.wanmei.com/news/012346789

All sets are going to have +500 attack and defense levels.

When you kill an opponent, it will display a message on their screen similar to the "victory" and "defeat" messages so popular in TW, NW, and Duels. It will say instead though, "Hahaha, you've just been knocked out, EXTREME style!"

The abbreviation for it will be Rank eX, and this will engrave itself on fallen opponents gear as well.

All caster weapons will come with a buffed version of a the purify proc, that replaces the speed boost with an immune to damage buff for 30 seconds.

All melee weapons will come with the ever popular Sprit Defense proc, returning your MP to you so you can break chain more skills. Because more skills equals more power!

Also introduced will be jades of stupid defense, and diamonds of OPness. They will be +10 defense and attack level shards respectively.

Are you ready for the extreme?

Aaaaw china gets a great prank but not us b:laugh if that was real though, im guessing to cash shop it would be the equivalent of a million dollars O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aaaaw china gets a great prank but not us b:laugh if that was real though, im guessing to cash shop it would be the equivalent of a million dollars O_O

There are bless boxes with 500 atk levels and 500 def levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i heard that they r working on bug fixes b:laugh
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i heard that they r working on bug fixes b:laugh
    That means its April fools every wednesday of every month;p
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The joke for April Fools' Day this year was that there was no joke.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The joke for April Fools' Day this year was that there was no joke.

Seems legit.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Since the holiday is now over, gonna close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.