What would you do to make STARTgame better?

Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
Hello guys!
Now, you do have to appreciate the great endgame content from last year.I thoroughly enjoyed the Morai quest chain and the beautiful land (more screenshot opportunities b:chuckle)

But now I put a question towards you lot. Newbies enter the land into ghost starter zones; and I feel its mostly the elves humans and untamed that are the most deserted.

So for levels 1-probably 40 or 60... how would you make the beginning of your journey better? Would you want more enjoyable quests? A new dungeon to earn timed items like flyers and fash?(this one may be good for newbies who cannot afford such things).

I'd like you to be honest, because your journeys beginning should be as enjoyable as journeys end. Who knows, Hey,You! may have a peek during maint! b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
Post edited by Esnemyl - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Truly, it's the community, the lack on actual new players, the lack of a player base that cares about actually playing the game, the power creep, and idiot kids.

At this point, PWE might as well just make like the private servers and offer level 101 and R9 just for joining.

Once they started packs, Oracles, BH, Hypers, Changed FCC, and ruined the game, it's pretty much been downhilll since then.

The perfect server, would have all the classes, with the classic gameplay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The perfect server, would have all the 6 original classes, with the classic gameplay.

Just my 0.02 :p
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I actually believe the starting zones and levelling from 1-80 is better than when this game first came out. If you want to take it slow and do quests you can, if you want to level fast you can too with the Perfect Questmaster, Lucid Envoys and the other dailies - then theres the fact they revamped a lot of normal and blue quests to actually make them worth doing - like kill 20mobs for 100kxp etc - theres a lot of those when you hit 7x.

I know this because I was there in the beginnning and Ive also recently levelled an archer to 96, but from 1-80 took me about 3 weeks of casual play.

I also think the endgame is more accesible than it used to be, but whether or not its 'better' is debatable. On my level 101 toons I still only do BH and NW on my seeker when I can but thats about it. Although yesteday (thanks zec....) I did my first full ws which was good fun - I might try and get a few more of those under my belt now.

EDIT - and even though its not 'endgame' having the free Morai gear is at least something to help you pve for those without the means to be pvp now.

There was a forum subject recently which hit the nail on the head and thats the need to revamp content from 80-100. I mean who would bother doing a 9x normal quest? You grind 100mobs for 60kxp etc - they are rubbish. And lets say you do join as a new player and hit 80 with no other char to feed you money - those types of players will get broke and bored - I mean I use BH100 rewards to feed my archer money for fc - if you didnt have that option then levelling past 80 would be a real pain I think.

And as to why theres not much in the way of new players coming to the game - I think its simply a sign of the times, where there are now so many games to choose from, and also a lack of marketing. When I joined up all those years ago there was a lot of marketing about PWI and if you did a google search for MMORPG's then PWI would come up close to number one.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A friend of mine and I once discussed this when she played a veno as her main. Despite the "storyline" stating that you were an upcoming hero of your people, after you head to Archosaur, you've almost got nothing else to deal with regarding your race anymore...and there's no real reason to stick around those areas outside of a few special occasions. It would be nice if there were special sets of quests that could be done for specifically for your race (be it a daily or an event).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Give a bunch of quests reward untradable, unstashable, like freaking nice fash, mount and flyers.

To convince new people to show, they should try to make the actually people want to don't power lvl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Give a bunch of quests reward untradable, unstashable, like freaking nice fash, mount and flyers.

To convince new people to show, they should try to make the actually people want to don't power lvl.

Even though you're mean to me I'm agreeing with you here. The lucid rewards are a little bit like this even though they are timed - Its cool to get a bit of free fashion nonetheless. Ive also posted before about a total revamp of the refining system - I mean image being level 20 and haveing some +12 gears all because its cheap and easy to do - if that was an option it could add some fun for low levels.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Even though you're mean to me I'm agreeing with you here. The lucid rewards are a little bit like this even though they are timed - Its cool to get a bit of free fashion nonetheless. Ive also posted before about a total revamp of the refining system - I mean image being level 20 and haveing some +12 gears all because its cheap and easy to do - if that was an option it could add some fun for low levels.

What I mean it's to give something that high level will want and don't have choice to make a alt and quests to get those items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    For StartGAME:

1-Would be for them too finally return all DQ & low drops (Buddhas fist & etc.) back to their original coin values (As many other players have always been saying, since {PWc} played god on us without us having any rights to defend our own version of {PWi} ourselves, just so they could fix they're own problems with bots back in the days of the PW's~stone aged wheel)

2-(As others have also recently said) Bring back the Wraith invasions in a form where the quest activation drops show alot more often (or make it a random event which happens alot more often then it did when we had the chance for the starter drops)..

3-Begin a series of special-starter area daily quests for the (Race area root towns) that work similarly to the morai daily quests (quests that could be anything from farming mat's & herbs, too numbers of mobs, or even pop up map bosses that are all immune to anyone who isn't the right level to hunt them or even have the quest to go after them)...

For MidGAME:

1-Make {BH-quest runs} expanded for the inclussion of world map bosses like 'Gouff, Khewy, Jewel and etc.' instead of only instanced dungeon bosses only (So that more people will be available on occasion to help the other real questee's who still have those early boss quests needing to be finished.

2a-Give all {BH-runs} Major Coin Bonuses, i mean for godzz sake {PWE} pretty much everyones atleast once pointed out that those are Bounty Hunter runs (Your own words for the quest title) I mean do you think bounty hunters in the Real World are payed in packages of Chewing gum ~like in those lame TV commercials~b:fatb??

2b-Give all {Divine contracts} major Spirit point boost rewards for those quests...

2c-Give both the (BH & Divine) quests a Major REP Point Bonuses, after all you said they were quests to save all of PW anyways, so why do we get next too jack for Rep points on them all the time....

For LaterGAME:

1-Increase the (^80's and up^) quests rewards, for the listed quests you get while leveling up (lots have been asking for that, only for one very a long time).

2-Either drop the {LG BHrun} trips entirely from BH possibilities (or give those with BH quests in there, the ability to enter without needing to pay that friggen 500k per person fee (example: 6 people enter {LG} 2-without BHs, then the run will only cost them coin for entry and costs Absolute Zero for the others who have BH quests for it)..

3-Make BH run Support positioning High lvs (Tanks & etc.) for lower BH run squads in need, give bonuses equal to the FB runs of those dungeons aswell as Rep Bonuses for Highs who help the needy (It would help both the Low & Mid lvs with they're BH runs if they knew more Highs would help them out since the High Lv's would now have an actual set of reasons that showed that {PWE} appreciated their help to their fellow players in need, after all we are the 1s getting charm r*p*d tanking runs for them outta the kindness of our own hearts, atleast give us some sort of appreciation from you're company for trying to keep newer players in game by actually helping them do their quests, that as time goes by even less people are willing to help them with)...b:sad

4-Make the {Jungle Race run} Charm locked, so we don't suffer (HP-MP charm) point losses everytime A Friggen flee Touches us {b:shocked} seriously, if they can all 1-shot us in there, then you either need to lock our charms in there /or/ give us all prizes for ever bothering to have wasted our times having gone in there (not to mention the winners need prizes more on par with like x1,000! For successfully finishing it, with minimal dying during it in there)....

5-make (Tigers & the weekly Morai map Boss) quest not just a quest that rewards gathered squads (they can always out rank soloer's for best players in the ratings the way that it is now) also include a (sub section) for those who are running those quests in solo mode, so they can also share in the rewards wealth & so we can also see who's truly the best out of the classes in those runs while doing them in solo efforts.....b:thanks

Well thats all I can think of for right now (Note: That most of those listed above are what many others have also been asking for, for a long time... But {PWE} never listened to any of us, ever, to even bother to give us any of that to us, to keep the game popular & the player base happy...b:surrender
  • Cellerus - Archosaur
    Cellerus - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wraithslayer's missive. l'm surprised that type of quest isn't abused and overused.

Getting different orders/races/classes to take a quest and kill a high hp but fairly harmless boss forces the players to interact with each other and ensures that there's a diversity of orders/races/classes even at lower levels.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wraithslayer's missive. l'm surprised that type of quest isn't abused and overused.

Getting different orders/races/classes to take a quest and kill a high hp but fairly harmless boss forces the players to interact with each other and ensures that there's a diversity of orders/races/classes even at lower levels.
    seitori wrote: »
    For StartGAME:

3-Begin a series of special-starter area daily quests for the (Race area root towns) that work similarly to the morai daily quests (quests that could be anything from farming mat's & herbs, too numbers of mobs, or even pop up map bosses that are all immune to anyone who isn't the right level to hunt them or even have the quest to go after them)...

For MidGAME:

1-Make {BH-quest runs} expanded for the inclussion of world map bosses like 'Gouff, Khewy, Jewel and etc.' instead of only instanced dungeon bosses only (So that more people will be available on occasion to help the other real questee's who still have those early boss quests needing to be finished.

This.. actually seems like a good idea o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is actually starting to sound a lot like "if you had a private server how would you run it?"

But I wonder if anyone actually wants to see my wall-o-text on that subject... <_> Because I've got a whole laundry list of changes I would make.

In general, Sylen hit the nail on the head in the first reply. Though to be honest, removing frost abuse alone would do a lot to prevent hyper babies, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There's two options.

1) Remove FCC for players under 75. Problem solved, no more deserted areas, as everyone will have to actually level their characters on their own.

2) Let players automatically hit level 100 at character creation, then revamp all areas to be tailor made to 100+ players.

I think that this game is broken to the point of no return. It's always going to be broken. Really, since everyone just levels alts in FCC, the content for sub 100 players is a complete waste. Once everyone has the option of clicking a button and being 100, the culti should be updated to be just as hard as BH/FB99.

Then again, this will make NW and TW much less fun, as oneshotting lower level players is what makes it fun for the majority of the old goons glitchers/cash shoppers now anyway.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. Instead of reintroducing Supply Stashes OR even replacing those with dreamchaser packs...

=> Create a series of quests which begin at the beginner cities of the appropriate races, that rewards players at the appropriate levels, with the dreamchaser items... keep those items exactly the way they are designed from the packs... permenant and exchangeable for whatever buff apoth that was.... Id even say make a variety of buff apoths possible... like 1 type of apoth per effect, rather than those 2 that pretty much do everything together...

=> This alone would upgrade questing and gears at those levels while keeping the starter areas alive... AND have that series of quests somehow link at its end to direct players to the Raging Tides Elder series of quests...

2. FIX the DQ items coin values.

3. Up the rates of material drops to at least match what is needed to level tradeskills (ie. blacksmithing, tailoring, craftsmanship, apothecary, runesmithing) at their appropriate levels.

4. FC dungeon minimum level entrance at 75.

5. Get rid of the 4 hour time limit on dungeons except for such as trophy mode.

And really... this would greatly improve the beginning areas... although, how do you bring in fresh meat... er, a new player base when the current word of mouth trickling to other games atm is "oh good games to play? NOT anything by pwe, pwi especially. It could be good, but that company is disgustingly exploiting players for all their $."

I could have done better at 5 years old when I started playing tabletop pencil & dice games back in 1985... seriously b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There's two options.

1) Remove FCC for players under 75. Problem solved, no more deserted areas, as everyone will have to actually level their characters on their own.

2) Let players automatically hit level 100 at character creation, then revamp all areas to be tailor made to 100+ players.

I think that this game is broken to the point of no return. It's always going to be broken. Really, since everyone just levels alts in FCC, the content for sub 100 players is a complete waste. Once everyone has the option of clicking a button and being 100, the culti should be updated to be just as hard as BH/FB99.

Then again, this will make NW and TW much less fun, as oneshotting lower level players is what makes it fun for the majority of the old goons glitchers/cash shoppers now anyway.

you want more ppl no more instances and let those be just what they were fb

no frost and no bh

with those u kill the need to quest seriusly and u see map empty all over again

idk why ppl complained about the slow lv pace but at least see what it did wish was making ppl last muuuch longer then on today standard.

pvp was good and also why have a map if all we gona use is bh so learn the lesson and no more bh frost instances.

make those purely events or something
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    With the current state of the game, its very, VERY unlikely that it will recover some of his former playerbase, there's an half dozen of new major games out there every new year, the competition becomes more and more hard, and unless PW does some kind of miracles on this game (Like completely renew it from almost to scratch), its highly unlikely that things will ever get better.

Things can actually only gets worse at this rate.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. Instead of reintroducing Supply Stashes OR even replacing those with dreamchaser packs...

=> Create a series of quests which begin at the beginner cities of the appropriate races, that rewards players at the appropriate levels, with the dreamchaser items... keep those items exactly the way they are designed from the packs... permenant and exchangeable for whatever buff apoth that was.... Id even say make a variety of buff apoths possible... like 1 type of apoth per effect, rather than those 2 that pretty much do everything together...

=> This alone would upgrade questing and gears at those levels while keeping the starter areas alive... AND have that series of quests somehow link at its end to direct players to the Raging Tides Elder series of quests...

2. FIX the DQ items coin values.

3. Up the rates of material drops to at least match what is needed to level tradeskills (ie. blacksmithing, tailoring, craftsmanship, apothecary, runesmithing) at their appropriate levels.

4. FC dungeon minimum level entrance at 75.

5. Get rid of the 4 hour time limit on dungeons except for such as trophy mode.

And really... this would greatly improve the beginning areas... although, how do you bring in fresh meat... er, a new player base when the current word of mouth trickling to other games atm is "oh good games to play? NOT anything by pwe, pwi especially. It could be good, but that company is disgustingly exploiting players for all their $."

I could have done better at 5 years old when I started playing tabletop pencil & dice games back in 1985... seriously b:bye

You'd have killed the FB19 weapon quest unfortunately. Would be nice if they made it useful to do the FBs as opposed to skipping 19 and waiting to do the BHs instead. Revamping old gameplay to be better would be a worthwhile goal, though would need to prevent players from being over too high a level when helping. Maybe a cut-off where the tabs stop ramping up XP every 10 levels, and have increasing rewards the lower the highest level in the group is? Would increase the reason to actually play it at level, instead of having a 100 just run 5 through it.
  • tientiensuser
    tientiensuser Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    afk leveling or really fast leveling.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    You'd have killed the FB19 weapon quest unfortunately. Would be nice if they made it useful to do the FBs as opposed to skipping 19 and waiting to do the BHs instead. Revamping old gameplay to be better would be a worthwhile goal, though would need to prevent players from being over too high a level when helping. Maybe a cut-off where the tabs stop ramping up XP every 10 levels, and have increasing rewards the lower the highest level in the group is? Would increase the reason to actually play it at level, instead of having a 100 just run 5 through it.

FB19 weapon wouldnt be killed... my post there was simply a matter of base ideas to run with... there would obviously need to be tweaks etc, but its a better start than pwe has made... oh wait... its a start at all to start working off of b:chuckle

Simple solution... level cap the lower dungeons for + X levels... with the ONLY exception being you have a quest in those dungeons... + Add a system to "mentor" down to other players levels so that friends can help friends and still get to play those dungeons... lets be honest... its absolutely boring to walk into a dungeon FOR someone... i mean "help" them... and just aoe every room in one shot... and barely any time to kill any bosses... if they too arent practically 1-2 shots.

Let me coordinate how to fix the idea up... im sure anything is better than they have been doing... This would fix the lower level stuff, but how to bring in new player base? no idea... advertise maybe? with all the money they've "earned"... or jooped us out of?

As far as end game goes... there's a whole different problem... and they aint likely to have the marbles to set things straight there, altho it could be fixxed. That would be very simple... NERF gear sets to a more subtle upgrade from each other... Why should r9rr / r9.3 be able to decimate groups of r9 / r9.1?... i mean really... u gotta be effin kidding b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    FB19 weapon wouldnt be killed... my post there was simply a matter of base ideas to run with... there would obviously need to be tweaks etc, but its a better start than pwe has made... oh wait... its a start at all to start working off of b:chuckle

Simple solution... level cap the lower dungeons for + X levels... with the ONLY exception being you have a quest in those dungeons... + Add a system to "mentor" down to other players levels so that friends can help friends and still get to play those dungeons... lets be honest... its absolutely boring to walk into a dungeon FOR someone... i mean "help" them... and just aoe every room in one shot... and barely any time to kill any bosses... if they too arent practically 1-2 shots.

Let me coordinate how to fix the idea up... im sure anything is better than they have been doing... This would fix the lower level stuff, but how to bring in new player base? no idea... advertise maybe? with all the money they've "earned"... or jooped us out of?

As far as end game goes... there's a whole different problem... and they aint likely to have the marbles to set things straight there, altho it could be fixxed. That would be very simple... NERF gear sets to a more subtle upgrade from each other... Why should r9rr / r9.3 be able to decimate groups of r9 / r9.1?... i mean really... u gotta be effin kidding b:surrender

Initially they had it set up to boost the xp every 10 levels to induce people to want to help with FBs, with a cap that I believe is 50 over (it might be 40). This made is so people could easily get FBs done, since they had a very large level range to work with.

Hypers and Oracles from tokens killed this, however, and which is why I would like to see it changed out to rewards based on squad composition. Where anything above the top tier XP cut off earns nothing, but for each XP cut-off they reduce the max level, the greater the rewards for the lower levels. So even if it's just an alt running it, they get better rewards running it at level, instead of with a high level power running it.

Coins would be a good way to offset DQ loss. Just doing your FBs and other FBs could be made better than grinding DQs for coins at low levels. And even if it's an alt, at least they are playing the game as intended originally. Perhaps instead of just a weapon, it also offer an extra piece of armor for each lower tier of XP of max lvl player?

There are so many ways they could boost things to reward people who actually play it at level, even if it's XP and coin boosts so people power lvl from FB19 to FB29 ad infinitium. This would help in people actually knowing their class even more than hyper leveling in FCC. And with FCC, PWE isn't making much money anyways from hyper token sales from packs. So no loss from them, but a great benefit to the player base.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't think Start-Game of PW is that bad really.
    With the additions they've already made you level so fast your quest list gets overwhelming in no time, so for a long time it's not like you lack stuff to do.

One major issue is a definite lack of coin (thank you worthless DQ -_-), but you can often get away with lower gear because you've already massively overleveled the mobs your killing, plus the free daily charms give a feeling of near immortality. For example, I recently started an AA barb for lulz, he's almost 40 in what would probably equal about 1 day's playtime, is hardly wearing any equipment (when stuff breaks, I just toss it instead of repairing it), using level 19 hammers. The only complaint I have about him so far is that he isn't making enough money to keep his skills up to date.

Something that might be neat and help lowbies on their way would be to have helperbots in lowlevel bhs (lower than 69).
    It's a fact that those bhs are hard to find, and that's got to be hard on a true new player who may not be able to find the help these things require.
    So lets say you give the Old Man some special HelpMe wine, and instead of clearing the instance like regular wine does, he follows you around and dds/tanks/heals instead. Won't be easy and will take a while, but makes the bh possible to solo/duo without having a full compliment of player chars in appropriate rolls. With wine being required for this bh mode, it still requires the player to farm to manufacture or farm to buy, which keeps them playing the game.
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    TBH, i don't think there is much they can do to actually entice more people to start playing.
    It has been out for what 5 1/2 years now internationally? While there is still some endgame life left, actually getting new players into a dated game like this is an uphill struggle when compared to the newer games these days. The graphics and play style just isn't popular anymore.
    A few things to try would be to defiantly lock down FC until after level 75. This would force any new players to quest.
    A few people have stated it already, restore original DQ prices for ALL levels. And i mean ORIGINAL prices.
    Someone else also stated, better drop rates for crafting mats.
    But i really think it comes down to the fact that the game has not been advertised much anymore, it is an old mare that sooner or later will need to be taken to the glue factory. It has been years since we have seen 50 new players running around etherblade dueling and jumping up to the chest to get that damn token, high levels showing off all their awesome mounts and gears to the ohhhhhs and ahhhhs of the nubbles running around, venos camping timberfield for a chance to snare a snow hare bouncing along. I miss these times b:cry
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    1. DO NOT buy anything.

2. RUN your quests and get any weapons given to you or that you find.

3. REACH 101.

4. BUY 300k reputation.

5. WAIT for Medal of Glory Sale... 5 for 50 gold... PAY $200 (yeah, cause this sale comes out that often, lol)

6. WAIT for Mysterious Chip Packs Sale... (500 Mysterious Chips) 50 packs at 12 silver each... 2 gold 40 silver per 1000 packs = 1 General Summer Token. You need 205 of these. PAY $492 (yeah, cause this sale comes out that often too, lol)

7. DO NW for Supply Tokens - You need 2700 rapture crystals (1 supply token each) and you need 10800 uncanny crystals (1 supply token per 5 cans).

8. DO Full Warsong Runs - You need molds to get R9.3/R9rr... and LOTS of Basic Badges... and enough Essenses of Defense and Offense...

9. BUY each gear piece its JoSD shards... PAY $1600

10. Buy each gear +12 Refined... PAY ~$600 each piece... (weapon, chest, legs, feet, wrist)... only $3000

11. oops... forgot your neck, cloak, second ring, tome, helm? b:chuckle It wont cost that much more now... almost there b:victory b:beatup b:laugh ALMOST ready for end game TW... ALMOST ready to be able to compete... ALMOST b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. DO NOT buy anything.

3. REACH 101.

4. BUY 300k reputation.

5. WAIT for Medal of Glory Sale... 5 for 50 gold... PAY $200 (yeah, cause this sale comes out that often, lol)

6. WAIT for Mysterious Chip Packs Sale... (500 Mysterious Chips) 50 packs at 12 silver each... 2 gold 40 silver per 1000 packs = 1 General Summer Token. You need 205 of these. PAY $492 (yeah, cause this sale comes out that often too, lol)

7. DO NW for Supply Tokens - You need 2700 rapture crystals (1 supply token each) and you need 10800 uncanny crystals (1 supply token per 5 cans).

8. DO Full Warsong Runs - You need molds to get R9.3/R9rr... and LOTS of Basic Badges... and enough Essenses of Defense and Offense...

10. Buy each gear +12 Refined... PAY ~$600 each piece... (weapon, chest, legs, feet, wrist)... only $3000

11. oops... forgot your neck, cloak, second ring, tome, helm? b:chuckle It wont cost that much more now... almost there b:victory b:beatup b:laugh ALMOST ready for end game TW... ALMOST ready to be able to compete... ALMOST b:bye

12. roll face on keyboard, kill all in tab-able area

13. game too easy, quit cos bored QQ
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. DO NOT buy anything.

3. REACH 101.

4. BUY 300k reputation.

now we know why this game is DEAD