Nation War 2/22/2013

IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Tideswell (East)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHBTNIUrcl0

Met Spell's squad twice...Got separated from my team QQ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by IHaxJoo - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Epic video.

I loved:
    -the music
    -the gameplay
    -the video editing(really enjoyable to watch)
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Const/
tine - Raging Tide8
    Const/ tine - Raging Tide8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Two thumbs up IHaxJoo. Very enjoyable video. b:victory
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fun part was, we fought LiveWire's squad 2 times before yours, and they are more OP and still we manage to beat them 2 times in a row.
    Then we got carried away, we forgot the aim of the map, capture the flag and Agulfr is really hard to catch up with...I tried to chase and kill but the is not easy killable material.

That set back was hard once you guys sent us home, we wasted 10min to come back in business.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The only reason we ran into your team Spell is because Live kept PMing me to go intercept you guys. And since we weren't running into any "fun" battles with Light, we went back to base to catch you off guard the first time, as I think you were rolling Flame nation down there and weren't expecting a fight XD.

But on topic, I really enjoyed the music and editing you did! Was enjoyable.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fun part was, we fought LiveWire's squad 2 times before yours, and they are more OP and still we manage to beat them 2 times in a row.
    Then we got carried away, we forgot the aim of the map, capture the flag and Agulfr is really hard to catch up with...I tried to chase and kill but the is not easy killable material.

That set back was hard once you guys sent us home, we wasted 10min to come back in business.

i was on harkin squad. and ur squad keep killing me. b:cry Makes me wanna have my weapon aas soon as possible. b:surrender i really wanna able to escape from all those stun and those hit
  • xultrazx
    xultrazx Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Yea, 6-8 full r9r3 against 2 full r9r3 2 half r9r3 and the rest normal r9 and t3 u were outgeared xD
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited February 2013
    Omnom, Man got nice taste of Kitty's veno powerz in the fightb:victory Purged him 3 times and IHaxYoo and pals finished him, when Kitty had debuffed himb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)