Transposition Skill !?!?!

Tcatalin - Dreamweaver
Tcatalin - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Seeker
Hi . So i've been looking for this post all the forum but i didnt found it so i made a thread . Anyone has any idea about.. where u can use the transposition skill? i mean like pvp i understand..just to fool around but what about pve? for instances like tt , fc bh i dont know. .. if anyone has any idea could he share it with us? xD
Post edited by Tcatalin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi . So i've been looking for this post all the forum but i didnt found it so i made a thread . Anyone has any idea about.. where u can use the transposition skill? i mean like pvp i understand..just to fool around but what about pve? for instances like tt , fc bh i dont know. .. if anyone has any idea could he share it with us? xD

This skill can only be used in pvp to switch your position with your enemy's position. It doesn't work in pve.

However, You can still use this in TT and other dungeons if you want as a pulling skill. You cant switch position with the mob but the mob still registers your aggro and comes to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tcatalin - Dreamweaver
    Tcatalin - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    oh ok..what about pvp.. is it that shiny in pvp?
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeQJu1Ymz0s&feature=youtu.be

Just watch this video and notice how the transposition skill is used in TW. It's very useful if you use it correctly. In addition, it can also be used to cancel an ultimate of other classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    inb4 transposition at red names outside archo to bring them into guard's aggro range
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    inb4 transposition at red names outside archo to bring them into guard's aggro range

does that work.....?(. )_(. )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    of course not if all the red names are either afking far away or afking up on the top of the gate arch

(talking about the 5-10 people that PK regularly in DW ofc)
    edit: ofc this video is a frigging timeless classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNPAJksF60
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's a very useful skill in NW to be used on flag carriers since this skill will bypass any type of anti stun/immobilization apoth or skills that they use. Sometimes, using this skill on your target can make them stuck in a terrain,
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Transposition best trolling skill invented.
    Only good in PVP
    1. If Cleric v sin in mass PK. transposition the sin away from the cleric.
    resulting cleric alive
    2. Combo lock. transposition from the AIR. the enemy then heartseeker/occult ice/voidstep them, they will be locked in the air.
    3. Psycological effect. using the skill confuses the player playing.
    4. Teleportation. Use it to change ur own position instead of voidstepping.
    5. Just to **** off people, by trolling them with itb:laugh
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Transposition best trolling skill invented.
    Only good in PVP
    1. If Cleric v sin in mass PK. transposition the sin away from the cleric.
    resulting cleric alive
    2. Combo lock. transposition from the AIR. the enemy then heartseeker/occult ice/voidstep them, they will be locked in the air.
    3. Psycological effect. using the skill confuses the player playing.
    4. Teleportation. Use it to change ur own position instead of voidstepping.
    5. Just to **** off people, by trolling them with itb:laugh

You can even use the skill to build people towers, can't you Akii? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i like to use it on clerics in TW when they try to hide behind a wall of DD >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Too bad the range is kinda short :<

Our telestun is 38 meters on lvl 11...
    but this skill only has 20 meter range.

Don't get me wrong, I love it,
    but I'd like it a lot more if the range was increased a bit xD
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Too bad the range is kinda short :<

Our telestun is 38 meters on lvl 11...
    but this skill only has 20 meter range.

Don't get me wrong, I love it,
    but I'd like it a lot more if the range was increased a bit xD

It would give qqers one more reason to complain how OP we are. X.X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NastyMuffinz - Sanctuary
    NastyMuffinz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    transposition, fun skill (when it works). As someone mentioned earlier, immobilizing someone while you're in the air and then switch places causes a pseudo-stun. Other than that, it's only good in group pk situations and works best against melee characters.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:chuckle with transposition, i stuck my fac leader (38k hp barb with 111 def lvl) in the ground last nation war, had him leave the battle without him dieing once because of it b:laugh
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    You can even use the skill to build people towers, can't you Akii? b:laugh
    Ikr Zheii <33b:thanks but if only if ppl hold stillb:angry
  • Vyrrg - Harshlands
    Vyrrg - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Transposition is one of my favorite seeker skills, the idea of it is just so awesome, YOU are moving someone else :D. I've used it in a variety of different ways. In mass PK I bring squishies in range of some AoErs, in NW I pull the flag carrier back down into the pit so they have to climb out again *very time consuming and speed wasting*. I protect my clerics and also mess with barbs trying to Arma my squishy casters. This skill is also great for your own team, pop a few archers in the sky and they can attack without moving, and taking half damage from any players flying to attack them (while dealing normal damage themselves) I've thrown 4-5 archers in teh sky at west before and watched hillarity ensue as sins are getting torn apart trying to kill them. Tranposition is one of my favorites and I can't wait to finally get it again on my new seeker
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeQJu1Ymz0s&feature=youtu.be

Just watch this video and notice how the transposition skill is used in TW. It's very useful if you use it correctly. In addition, it can also be used to cancel an ultimate of other classes.
    1:25 lol skills
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Transposition is one of my favorite seeker skills, the idea of it is just so awesome, YOU are moving someone else :D. I've used it in a variety of different ways. In mass PK I bring squishies in range of some AoErs, in NW I pull the flag carrier back down into the pit so they have to climb out again *very time consuming and speed wasting*. I protect my clerics and also mess with barbs trying to Arma my squishy casters. This skill is also great for your own team, pop a few archers in the sky and they can attack without moving, and taking half damage from any players flying to attack them (while dealing normal damage themselves) I've thrown 4-5 archers in teh sky at west before and watched hillarity ensue as sins are getting torn apart trying to kill them. Tranposition is one of my favorites and I can't wait to finally get it again on my new seeker

What the hell does this mean?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    get the skill, and try it for urself... let ur creativity do the thinking.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How to; On Transposition here

Enjoy~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    edited March 2013