A Valentine's Day Card To Your Wizzy

Thrieya - Lost City
Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Wizard
Dear Thrieya,

Ever since I created you, at the tender age of 13, you've been my constant companion in this horrid world where no one understands the complete and utter Hell that is trying to farm HH gear with nothing but a wizard.

I remember that time; I slaved, sweated, and swore for hours over your face, fussing over every detail. I was 13, young, impressionable, and an insufferable perfectionist; you had to look absolutely flawless in my eyes, and I would not be happy with any less.

But of course, I was 13, immature and dumber than a sack of puppies with Down's Syndrome. I not only ruined your face, I ruined your build. I added so much Dex and Vit, you must've thought I was under the impression you were a BM. I wasn't, I was just a moron, making mistakes that took me 2 long years to fix. For 2 years you had to suffer and toil through the hardships of being a magic-nerfed wizzy, and I will forever be guilty for that painful time.

I'm sorry too, for the time when boys started to catch my eye, and I started catching theirs. I neglected and forgot about you for months on end as I ran off into destructive relationships that never led anywhere, but every single time I came back sobbing to you, you only received me with a cheerful, serene smile that never failed to bring me back to myself.

Oh, your smile. The one and only good thing I have ever created in my life, it is what makes everything beautiful for me. It is the light in my life, and I hope I will never have cause to erase it from your face.

My wizard, I've been a horrible player. I've done so many stupid, horrible things, I still do them, and I will continue to do them. I don't understand how you can be so forgiving and understanding of my failures and mistakes, but by Momaganon I hope your capacity to forgive lasts while I fix myself.

You've never questioned any of my orders or decisions, only carried them out to the best of your ability, and doing it with more grace and poise than I could ever hope to achieve in my life. You were born that way, I think, my love. You're always beautiful, always resilient, always everything I wish I could be and will always love. You've gone anywhere, done anything I've asked of you. I've seen you charge up a slippery hill in the rain against an archer, in heels. I've seen you wade head first into a rocky den of monsters, almost dying because you didn't have the equipment I should've provided for you. And I've seen you marry a cleric who just didn't deserve you, or treat you with the care and love that is so rightfully yours. All on my orders, and I'm so, so sorry for that.

I love you, my beautiful, sexy, loving, ever-forgiving, ever-wonderful and awesome wizard, and if you weren't just a bunch of pixels and bandwidth I'd make love to you every single day and night, just the way you like it, because it's only what you deserve, and nothing less.

My love, please be my Valentine.

Your ever-faithful player,

s4d

and yes, I am fully aware Valentine's is tomorrow, thank you very much!
Post edited by Thrieya - Lost City on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lol, adorable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The only thing I took from this thread is that there's gonna be some hot woman on pixel action and I want in. Let me get my camera. b:dirty
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    The only thing I took from this thread is that there's gonna be some hot woman on pixel action and I want in. Let me get my camera. b:dirty

Hey, who says I'm a woman? >_>
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Who says I'm a man? We're all fur-coated chocolate ninjas out to save the universe from the evil power of dark rainbows.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Butbutbut...

I'm a panda! D:
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    I hath decreed that thou art indeed a fur-coated chocolate ninjas saving the universe from the evil power of dark rainbows.

Do not question me.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    A female fur-coated chocolate ninja saving the universe from the evil power of dark rainbows, or a male one?

Also this thread was meant for Valentine's Day cards for EVERYONE's wizzies, not just mine. Obviously!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    What about Clerics?
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And Blademasters?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    I was under the impression that this was the wizzy section of the fora.
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Who says I'm a man? We're all fur-coated chocolate ninjas out to save the universe from the evil power of dark rainbows.

Da **** are you smokin. I want some. b:dirty