Petition for Unrestricted Usage of Tactical Reversion

Options
Thrieya - Lost City
Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Wizard
I like to read my own writings way too much, but that's not the point here.

This thread is for all you wizzies who are upset and disgruntled with the fact that Tactical Reversion's usage is restricted to the non-safe zones of the World Map. It's such a useful skill that could get us out of so many pickles in various dungeons, TW, NW, wherever, yet we're restricted to using it on the World Map.

Other players appear to be unaware of this because I've seen some morons pricing it at 50mil which makes me want to drown them in salt pits.

And really, I could go on and on all day about how unfair it is that Tactical Reversion's usage is restricted when BMs have Reel In that they can use ANYWHERE, and QQ on and on about how other classes get CC skills that they can also use ANYWHERE, and complain about how stupid it is to give wizards a buff that benefits them in no way whatsoever, but I'm not going to obfuscate this situation any further.

I am unhappy that Tactical Reversion's usage is restricted to the World Map, and I am complaning about this issue! b:angryb:cryb:angry
Post edited by Thrieya - Lost City on

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Realistically, this petition will do nothing. Only wizard players will really care enough about this skill to "sign" the petition, which is already the least played class in the game (as far as I can tell on my own server anyways). Beyond that, we're an even smaller sub community because only forum going wizards would ever see this. Then of course there's the possibility that some wizards may not want this change for whatever reason.

And to top it off, we're from the US version of the game. I doubt that devs in China will change a skill because a minority population within a minority population within only a single version wants a change.

So yeah b:cute
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    When I think realistically, I am fully aware of what you're saying, and I will freely admit that this isn't necessarily a petition, but more of a place to point out just how unfair it is to slap such a restriction on a wizard skill when seekers, for example, get to use Transposition everywhere they please, including in NW, where I will bring up the flag-carrier-stopper-skills thing again.

And let's get right into Frostblade, which, while a nice way of generating Chi, does absolutely nothing for wizards. Leave aside the Chi-generating bit, because other classes also get buff skills that give them Chi and actually provide buffs that are beneficial to them. Take a moment to digest this: Wizards get a buff skill whose effect is completely useless to them. What kind of logic was employed when they created this skill and decided to give it to wizards?

It's like giving a barb a skill that increases his Magic points, only even more useless because at least having more Magic would give the barb a larger MP pool to cast more skills and... well, yeah. This really, really bugs me.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If you get tactical changed, I want summon to be used outside world map too
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    As most wizards are rolled for PVP too, most wizards probably don't care / didn't even know you couldn't use this in PVE.

I didn't, pve to me is normally afkish DB.
    I love drinking tea
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'm not talking about the skill being restricted to PvP situations, since Mortal Reversion has the same restriction, I'm complaining about the fact that wizards can only use Tactical Reversion on the World Map, and not in TW, NW, or in other PvP events that take place in dungeons.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    oh eww, I didn't know that. Just got back to the game after a year and haven't had the time to figure a lot of things out yet.

That blows goats... it makes sense why it never proc'd in TW now!!!!
    I love drinking tea
  • nipsey1
    nipsey1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    since mystics can push and bms can pull in tw and nw, it's a bit unfair that wizards can't reset position
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    nipsey1 wrote: »
    since mystics can push and bms can pull in tw and nw, it's a bit unfair that wizards can't reset position
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

nipsey1 replied to a message that was 4 months 2 days 17 hours 47 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• nipsey1
    nipsey1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

nipsey1 replied to a message that was 4 months 2 days 17 hours 47 minutes old.

yeah im slow
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.