[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by OontzOontz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Anywhere but last place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Sometimes third and last place are so close that there's virtually no difference between the two.

Meanwhile first and second almost always have a fairly decent gap between them and the bottom pair. So overall I'd rather be in the top two than bottom but if I have to pick may as well aim to win. /shrug
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    go hard or go home..
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I dont care what place my nation comes in so long as i seen ppl trying or putting in some effort to win the battle. Just cause the team on the other side of the field heavy equipped dont mean *Leave battle* and "QQ" about r9s this r9 that.

Today i was in one battle my side 04 other side 18 and im not R9 but i did what i always try to do ..*Try to help our barb score* or *try to stop that flag carrier* ..our side lost after 10 min but 1k cred for that battle, the effort in trying was rewarding..

What i hate is 20v20 and u see 15 ppl COMPLETELY ignoring the flag on either side, and sit around pking like they at West Gate. So many times i seen it where me and 1-2 others chasing that flag runner trying to stop them from scoring. 1-3 ppl out of 20 !

All the ppl that want to win but just sit and pk and ignore the flag is just an excess player on the field. Thats why nations get Based locked so bad. I mean seriously the alert message is in ur face telling u who got the flag. Why not help protect or help take them down ..u waste the charm (If u use one) standing by the middle and just fighting. Make ur charm coin worth it by trying to stop the enemy flag or help get ur flag runner to score. What? Below level with TT90-99 gear? Well do what ur class roll is ought to do..Stun Amp, purge, seal, slow,freeze, sleep, debuff, buff,heal, DD etc.

Its simple ..more land ur nation own is winning. Less land ur Nation own is losing. AND take note i said "OWN" not win and let enemy take it right after.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon