Which grade Warsong Belts bind?

Sakubatou - Sanctuary
Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I have heard that the first G14 Warsong Belt, crafted with inscriptions, will bind but if you keep making the G15 and G16 do not bind.

Because of the 8 character limit on account I have some casters on one account and some on another and want to share a belt between them so its not worth making the warsong belts if the higher grades bind, but is worth it if they don't bind.

Can anyone verify if all grades bind or only certain ones do?
Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
Post edited by Sakubatou - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Seeing as it works with tomes and other gears, I'd say the bound transfer over. o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't think many are sure, because there really haven't been people who venture for these belts. The only reason one wouldn't go r9r2 belt instead of this one is if they are 8x forever for maybe 8x tournies. its loadout doesn't justify its use.

I would go with they would bind normally, like with upgrading cube necklaces, but I'm not going strongly with that because I know the jungle belts' bindings remove after upgrading it.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I... have no clue since I've yet to even consider trying to make one of these new belts.

If it doesn't have the bind status but instead the description (IE: Trophy Mode capes where they aren't bound technically but don't drop/can't be traded/etc) then it's quite likely the higher grade ones don't bind.

On the other hand, if it is bind status in the same manner as TT gold, it'll stay bound regardless.

I'll bother seeing about making one to check for sure eventually. Maybe. >_>
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As far as I know the G14 bound, so why wouldn't the G15/G16?

TT->G16=bound all the way as an example(Minus TT swords, they are glitched to lose bound status).
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    As far as I know the G14 bound, so why wouldn't the G15/G16?

TT->G16=bound all the way as an example(Minus TT swords, they are glitched to lose bound status).

Because if it's similar to the Jungle Ruins belt (IE: The first one "binds" in a manner that's not typical to how most items are bound but the rest do not have this restriction and can be traded freely) then it's very possible only the first version binds.

Of course, if it's more similar to TT gear (classic bind upon equip warning and so on with the word bound appearing on the equipment once it has occurred) then it would, obviously, retain that quality throughout any upgrades.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    G14 doesn't bind. It's just not tradeable. I doubt you can even use the non-tradeable ones at gatekeeper. Afaik, you need to talk to Ginring for those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rather sure that the upgrades are bound if made with the new recipe G14's. Someone in fac did it a couple weeks ago.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll know in a month or so, going to make a g15 belt. If the belts are not bound, that means good money opportunity for static squads. Have one person bank them, make it, sell it, split the money, or use for squad members for free.
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As far as I understood, G14, G15 and G16 are not even stashable like G14 Jungle one.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll know in a month or so, going to make a g15 belt. If the belts are not bound, that means good money opportunity for static squads. Have one person bank them, make it, sell it, split the money, or use for squad members for free.

If that was true, we'd have everyone selling those everyday.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just make a g15/16 JR belt. They're more fun anyway.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've made the g15 version, and the same dialogue opens as when you did the new g14 belt. It "doesn't drop on death, is unable to be discarded and unable to be traded", as well.
    This doesn't state it's unable to be account-stashed, so you can transfer the item to these casters who are on one account at least.

Btw, the new Warsong Souls, which you acquire during decomposing the belts, have the same attributes, too.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.