Team play wizard skills

Night_Venom - Archosaur
Night_Venom - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Wizard
What skills should I focus on to work properly in a team? When I say team, I actually just mean me and my brother, a barbarian. This is literally the only way I will ever play as this isn't my main, just one to help my brother gain levels.

Thank you! b:pleased
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Robert A. Heinlein

Eagerly awaiting the return of the supply stash! b:laugh
Post edited by Night_Venom - Archosaur on

Comments

• MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What skills should I focus on to work properly in a team? When I say team, I actually just mean me and my brother, a barbarian. This is literally the only way I will ever play as this isn't my main, just one to help my brother gain levels.

Wiz isn't really a support class. If you're just gonna grind mobs with your bro, there are not really any skills that are needed. Just help dd idk
  • Night_Venom - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    Wiz isn't really a support class. If you're just gonna grind mobs with your bro, there are not really any skills that are needed. Just help dd idk

Also, I forgot to say can humans and untamed take the same quests at low levels? Because it would be a bit pointless otherwise.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein

• MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Also, I forgot to say can humans and untamed take the same quests at low levels? Because it would be a bit pointless otherwise.

Not until around lvl 20 I think when everyone quests around archosaur.
    edited January 2013
    Oh... thanks anyway... b:cry
    Robert A. Heinlein

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2013

As Mage said earlier, there are classes that are just not built for some actions. You healing ur bro barb in TW...wont work ijs...

What else can you do...give him mdef for 4 seconds...what else...

You need to kill your enemies so they dont kill you. That is why wiz is called nuker, coz they drop 12m area AOEs.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited January 2013
    As Mage said earlier, there are classes that are just not built for some actions. You healing ur bro barb in TW...wont work ijs...

What else can you do...give him mdef for 4 seconds...what else...

You need to kill your enemies so they dont kill you. That is why wiz is called nuker, coz they drop 12m area AOEs.

I was going to be in a team with him and do one monster killing quest while he did another...though I suppose I could still do that, I just wouldn't get exp for the quests.

I never intended to heal him, just to fight with him.
    Robert A. Heinlein

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well. he has the defense
    you have the offense

he could collect and hold a bunch of mobs and you kill them with area effects..

lvl1-20 is done in a day easily
    they changed the game a bit
    free gear is given to you
    its way to strong for the lvls, so you are going to blast through mobs like an endgame char blasts through their lvl mobs
    you just have way less skills to do so
    i like potato
This discussion has been closed.