Pure Wiz?

Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Wizard
Hi i just wanted to ask for some input.

i am 5 WS away from Full G16, however i really not liking the lack of channeling. I dont pvp other then Nation Wars and some friendly duels. Currently as far as ornaments i have, Lunar ring,r8 ring, tt99 belt and lunar neck. I have a Heavnly Scent tome as well. I am debating on making a TT99 archangels neck to replace the channeling from my g15 legs.

So should i make the neck(99 element) or should i switch to Phy ornaments such as WS belt and later cube neck?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    shoot for around 30% channeling for pvp. Use pdef neck/belt. In pve if your not getting hit a channel neck/belt arent awful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ty Nurfed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I carry a wide array of gear in my bag everywhere I go. I mix and match based on circumstances. I can go for channeling (up to 68%) or defense/hp gear (~10k p def and 11k hp self buffed)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord_Mot - Harshlands
    Lord_Mot - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ^ This. I arrange the ornaments/gear in two adjacent columns on the toolbars. One column is max defense/hp and the other is max attack/-chan. That way I can tell at a glance which mode I'm in and switch quickly from one to the other, or a combination of the two.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't.b:chuckle
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wouldn't bother too much with -ch for PvE. If you want a good sustainable 1-1 dps from a ranged toon: play another class. If you want to drop endless fast aoes from a distance: play another class. If you enjoy playing fairly hands free a lot, would like a tankyish mage, and don't mind playing the slowest ch/caster in game: wiz is for you.

If you have the time; rolling another mag class you could swap equips with could be well worth it.
  • Lord_Mot - Harshlands
    Lord_Mot - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    thumbs wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother too much with -ch for PvE. If you want a good sustainable 1-1 dps from a ranged toon: play another class. If you want to drop endless fast aoes from a distance: play another class. If you enjoy playing fairly hands free a lot, would like a tankyish mage, and don't mind playing the slowest ch/caster in game: wiz is for you.

If you have the time; rolling another mag class you could swap equips with could be well worth it.

HERESY!!!! b:beatup
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't.b:chuckle
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xD

Thumbs comment made me lol a bit.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
This discussion has been closed.