Your Top 5 Favorite Screenshots of 2012

Cocobelle - Sanctuary
Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Screenshots and Videos
Top Five, not Ten.
I know this is going to be a challenge for some people (like me). But post your top 5 screenshots of this year (in your own opinion). It may also be screenshots that people in the forums were most fond of at the time you posted it. Also post why you're fond of it. I'm really curious what your top picks are. 2012 is coming with more new fash and hopefully content to this slowly dying game. Figured we'd make a yearly tradition now.

Also, I know that a lot of us or some of us haven't really posted a lot this year but let's try to make things work anyway! I know I'm guilty of it!

Click here to view last year's thread!

Click here to view 2010's thread!

Well I guess here's my top screenshots this year

sky014.png
mist118.png
sky016.jpg
NUMBER04.jpg
NUMBER07.jpg

1. Skybelle and her wings. Her face also looks sad.
2. Mistbelle at the new wedding hall. Her fash matches the ceremony.
3. More recent one of Skybelle at Plume City's balcony.
4. Valentines Day 2012 Submission. I really like this library scene, I guess.
5. Valentines Day 2012 Submission at Morai.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cocobelle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Amazing screenies!

Here are my top 5.

Colors of the night:

2012-05-2313-16-31_zps3f5bd4ca.png

Waiting under the mushroom-lights:

waitingt_zps733799df.jpg

Explore:

2012-04-3015-28-29_zps826ccb35.png

Fragile:

2012-06-2017-09-36-1_zps22816dd2.png

Frozen:

2013-01-0113-03-43_zps9be74afd.png

1. My psy.This was made for a screenshot contest held by some mmorpg site. (Screenshot of the week PWI edition contest)

2. I made this screenie of my bf's archer,as he is horrible at taking screenies.
    Sadly i dont have the original anymore...so its a bad quality jpg format Dx

3. This was the first look of my seeker.Exploring the outskirts of Tellus.

4. My seeker,second look.I love this screenie.A fragile little flower in the hair of a heavy armored young girl.

5. Again,my seeker.This is her latest look lol.
    Dara returned home to her village.She shed tears of sorrow upon seeing the remains of her beloved home that has been destroyed by the wraiths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I love the screenies above me! *o* High5 Lucy with our new siggys x3 Dayum it was so hard to choose 5 ;____; Not sure if these are the greatest, but I choosed these XD
    rinastop5of20123.png
    rinastop5of20124.png
    rinastop5of20121.png
    rinastop5of20122.jpg
    rinastop5of20125.png

1 ~ This is one of my favs, because I love the colors on it. My cleric flying up near Decaying Woods. This picture includes a bunch of my favourite colors. :3
    2 ~ My cleric doing Violet Dance at Dragonfang Village. Again, I love the colors and her pose. (Later from Violet Dance I made my Gangnam style pics :p)
    3 ~ Dragons! When Shizu told me my bm looks like she's controlling the dragons I liked the pic 20% more. Feels like she's fighting. XD
    4 ~ My psy, casting some buff with leaves. I took it to my story (that I didn't even start yet lols), like she was Cadence. Too bad her dress got glitchy.
    5 ~ I just can't dislike this picture. This is the only piece of pic where's no character and I like it. So snowy and bright. :3

I know 5 is 5 but I'd have loved to give these to the list: This and that
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    20120523170140.png

deathn.png

20121006215700.png

20121118200138.png

20121227212652.png
    1. Like Lucy said above me, it was made for an mmo screenshot contest held on some website.

2. Random picture of my sin, edited a bit to fit the mood. Nothing special.

3. I don't know, it looks like she's on a tour to Archo for the first time.

4. I liked how innocent my mystic looked in this as well as how Salvation's wings resembled angel wings.

5. A screenie I took while waiting for my friend to get to FF. The journey to 102 is tough, but I'll manage... somehow. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

itsinhiskiss.jpg
    GenuflectWOTM.png
    hidenseek2.jpg
    FlyingDaggers.png
    2012-05-2220-00-17.jpg

1)Screenshot I entered for the V-Day competition. I didn't win but I thought I put in a pretty strong entry here.
    2)I liked the way this one came out, and when I found out it reminded it people of Harry Potter (was not my intention, haven't seen the movies and only read the first three books) it made me smile.
    3)Had fun doing some screen collabs with Es.
    4)I still think this is one the best skilshots I have ever done, if not the best. And to think I just did it for the show off your assassin fashion thread.
    5)I won runnerup with this entry into mmorpg.com's screenshot competition.

Also lol at Lucy and Fon xD You guys didn't just make it for some website, you won the whole shebang with those pics! I'll admit I was jelly but awesome deserving winners were awesome. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How come my turtle fighting flying kitty isnt on the list!!!!!!!!b:angryb:sad
    20121211023808.png

Also penguins deserve #2 and #3

20120311213813.jpg

20120311213911.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Your penguins would've made my top 10 list if we could pick other people's too, Gecko. I thought the GM that did this was too, too funny.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Damm so many beautiful ss, now i gotta post too.

1fqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

22012-04-1322-26-05s.jpg

32012-12-0523-20-27.jpg

42012-06-0821-15-gg.jpg

52012-04-2513-09-45t.jpg

1. A ss i took of my baby mystic in Tellus. Not sre why i like this ss so much somth abt her atitude against the ncp and the colors i think lol :p

2. This one i took when the new Morai map released, rememebr taking this 1 getting constantly hit by nearby mobs and almost dying lol but turned out to be one of my favorite ones

3. Took this ss recently and rly liked the contrast with the blue and red.

4. Another "action" theamed ss of my mystic i took a long time ago but still really like.

5. At least i choosed this ss, not the beats quality but i like the colors and the landscape, looks peacful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Beautiful ss guys! We have many photographers in here :3 Luv the idea, Coco :o I just dunno why I haven't noticed that there was something like this goin on past two years x3 So I'll just post mine now :3 Tho it was really hard to pick more suitable ones x.x

14dnl34.jpg
    v2u5wh.jpg
    atla.png
    2012-08-1614-31-40_zps79e5d8e3.png
    2012-11-2800-16-08-1.jpg

I. Well it was the first screnie that was taken for my ss thread.. So it's kind of special :x + I really like how my fishie turned out, Baby Pho said, she looks like a mermaid :3

II. I really like this ones lighting/area/and over all scenario x3 I think it was the first time that my genie hasn't photo-bombed a pic lols + she looks like she just released her or something.

III. And once again, there is my fishie lols. Luv taking ss of her. And I really like this ss because the angle is good, the skill effect is also good, I guess I was lucky to capture it :)

IV. Oooh I luv this one, it was taken in Morai, somewhere in pool lake. Shizu looks like she is jumping on the water :o

V. Gotta luv my baby mustic with her dual personality (explanation coming soon xD) It was taken in Tellus, on the fountain..I think xD Well she looks like she is bending water in some ways :) It was hard to capture that glance but I did it..in the end ;D

left over Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Keep the screenshots going you guys, I personally love what you all chose.

@Geckofreak: Those penguins...b:shocked

@Shizunne: Your assassin works with that hair amazingly. Still loving the screenshots. I always posted it at the last day so I haven't given much time to people to post on these threads so probably why they haven't been so popular. But in comparison to the past 2 years, this has been the best year so far.

@Enthana: #4 is my favourite. Looks like she's just staring from afar but she attacked it herself.

@Venus: Your Valentines Day screenshot is lovely. b:cute

@Fonyan: Definitely love your edits a lot. It just gives more life to your screenshots.

@Rukina: Violet Dance is just a crazy skill. Keep using it and experimenting with it.

@Lucy: I think I saw your seeker in game. But we definitely should take screenies one day. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    thefeels.jpg

^ My first screenshot with my wonderful real life boyfriend. We've been together for 2 years from june this year, and getting married when we can afford it! ^^

bloodmoon_zps09781146.jpg
    ^ My best image of Zharkai so far, it looks like she's calling forth dark power from the moon :o

2012-11-0519-42-30.jpg
    ^ Another picture of Zharkai's amazing powers :D I stood in a fire within fb39 for this shot

2012-09-1716-58-35.jpg
    ^ My first time going into Heaven after turning demon

TheHunt4.jpg
    ^And my screenshot collab with Venus-senpai :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Not exactly the best screenie taker... but here are my favs.

Hubby and I was chilling while waiting for a fac-mate come. And since I usually don't take beach screenies, I did and this was my fav XD Not to mention the genies so happens to behave and came out the same
    348ki3d.png

This one actually came from a "photoshoot" I did with hubby and my alt. Was trying to capture the sad moment of seeing your love one proposing to someone else. No doubt... top 5.
    wa0p04.png

These were from the wing glitch I learnt from Fonyan (thank you <3) The first was just my wings... dunno why, but I just really liked it cuz it looks like butterfly/fairy wings...
    6r1vfq.png

And second being in purple mood... adds to the mysterious look I guess?
    2zeyntl.png

And this one being my mystic. Just can't get over the fact of how much I love her look XD. One of my fav shot of her also.
    2r1zl2x.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:chuckle the penguin ss is just so funy

every chose such good screenies.

here are some of my fave

2012-05-1914-24-08.jpg

2012-05-1914-31-10.jpg

i dont have 5 but 2 is plenty :3
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I sooo should reinstall PWI o-o Anways~
    @Miko ~ I love your shots *<* You're awshum at ss'ing (>*u*)> I love the 2nd and 3rd ones <3 Also your mystic is adorable :3
    @Pho ~ I love your first pic, fell in love with it *q* It's like I've seen many people taking shots of it and they all came out epic. I've tried many times to take a few but it seems I'm the only one that can't take good ones of it. q_q
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Asyniia - Archosaur
    Asyniia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2012-12-2013-21-121_zpsed899c73.png
    ^Really good timing on that one :D

2012-12-2013-20-12_zps94d90af5.png
    ^ Playing with lysing, it makes pretty for pictures :D

desolation-1.jpg
    ^This one was actually posted under my psy, Appoloymia. I really like how the colors really work together.

realmofreflection1_zps8033eb41.png
    ^I really love the Earthguard's mediations, soo pretty :D And the Genie is actually behaving

2013-01-0221-27-57_zps917a9e79.png
    ^playing with action shots with little sin
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    At first I thought I had nothing to contribute but it seems I still took some screenshots. P:

47616868.jpg

78331553.jpg

20357031.jpg

22840253.jpg

96844763.jpg

1 A product of looking for some motives for a signature. Really love how roar came out in this. <3

2 Another signature shot. xD Those wings are pretty much my favorite of all times :3

3 So much fire in my shots. o_o The pose <3

4 Shot from a faction mates wedding. God, I love that place to bits. So damn pretty. But I swear, after getting out of there, the world felt desaturated after so much pure red. xD

5 Hazu and Asgard :) Badass mercenaries being badass, what's there to say.

And a little extra shot that's not even PWI. But that plant lady literally made his day and dropped me off my chair laughing. Talk about morning wood eh. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

@Shizunne: Your assassin works with that hair amazingly. Still loving the screenshots. I always posted it at the last day so I haven't given much time to people to post on these threads so probably why they haven't been so popular. But in comparison to the past 2 years, this has been the best year so far.

Thankies! :3 and um maybe it was the reason :3 But all in all it's quite popular right now and I got to agree, I dun wanna offend anyone who posted in previous threads but this year's ss have more quality :3

and meep since I have nothing to do I'm gonna my fav pics from here ^.^

@Cocobelle - it would be pic nr.4. Just luv the idea/emotions/colors/scenario/evrything lols. It's a very cute picture of school couple :3 (tho I just luv pic nr.2.. that fashion and setting.. I mean I like that combo D: 10/10)

@Lucy - The first one is my fav, I really like dark colors and that psy skill, + it's a very very good angle *-*

@Rina-chan - Well this was a hard pick.. But I'll stay with 3rd one cos controlling dragons is epic *-*

@Fon Fon - another hard pick.. Okay, loving the 4th one! Cos your mystic is just beyond cuteness + I'm in love with your edits. So clean, not over-done x.x And now as I see I think my mystic could be the twin evil sister to your mystic D:

@Venus - Have to luv the first one! The romantic scenes.. my favs! Luc the effects and angles, and the chars are so pretty :3

@Gecko - OP ss are op ss. Amasin, all of them are my favs. Penguins ftw xD (lol this made lol xD)

@Enthana - hmmm.. 1st or 4th.. I think first cos I luv the attitude of hers in there :o She looks though and sweet at the same time :3 luv her face and colors of the pic :)

@Shizu - you could have done a better job -.-'

@Es - luv the 2nd one! She looks like very powerful, glowing with power! Good place to capture that pic :3 looks awesum.

@Miko - somebody said they cannot take a ss ._. (LIAR!!!) Well these are gorgeous! MY FAV is the 2nd one!! Luv the scene!! She's is like hiding behind the pillar and peeking at the conversation :o Genius idea.

@Baby_Pho - Gotta agree with Rina, your screenies in other thread are gorgeous. My fav is the first one, a really good angle chosen to capture the beauty of that structure in forgotten sanctuary if I'm not mistaken x.x Colors are very beautiful.

@Asyniia - THE FIRST ONE!!!! omg... now that's what you call a very VERY good capture D: I mean I have never seen anything like this before! Luv the idea and everything else!

@Xainou - Luv the 4th one! The shading, the scenery are very beautiful :3 maan.. I have to visit this place and take some scrieenies too!

Well I think that's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to some more screenies! GO GO GO PEOPLE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • LosTEscape - Lost City
    LosTEscape - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    20120624221235.png
    found very old screenie, oh nostalgia and beautiful memories.
    We will add r9 they said... it will be fun they said...