The game doesn't work when I click anywhere

LadyMagic - Dreamweaver
LadyMagic - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Support Desk
Today I downloaded the game, cause I haven't played for a long time. The game is running, but when I clicking anywhere I'ts crashed and I can only use keyboards, I have to reopen the game. How can I repair it?:S I really want to play..
Post edited by LadyMagic - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Today I downloaded the game, cause I haven't played for a long time. The game is running, but when I clicking anywhere I'ts crashed and I can only use keyboards, I have to reopen the game. How can I repair it?:S I really want to play..
    First Verify your game files,Check your security software and anti virus software settings to see if they are blocking the game in some way. You will want to allow for the processes pwprotector.exe, patcher.exe launcher.exe and elementclient.exe

Check your keyboard connections. Are they plugged in to the proper port firmly? (like USB or PS/2)

Do you have multiple language keyboards setup on your computer and accidentally toggled to the other keyboard setup?

For more information Use Search,Knowledge Base,New Technical Support Forum & Customer Support Team
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss