Tickets Received Through Mail Are Glitched

Options
Ephemera - Raging Tide
Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Support Desk
I wrote a support ticket about this a few days ago, but apparently whoever replied didn't bother to actually read anything I said. I'm hoping by posting here that I can actually get some sort of real response.

Items that come through mail, which are sent as "tickets" or "coupons," such as anniversary gifts, DQ reward items, etc, are not turning into items on one of my characters. I take the coupon/ticket out of the mailbox, and that's how they stay. I can't right click or anything to manually make them turn into the item, because they're supposed to convert automatically when entering your bag.

I have four different unusable items in my bag on Ephemera, currently. They are all in ticket/coupon form. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this issue/has a workaround for it, because as of right now, I can't obtain anything from DQ rewards (i.e. Makeover Scroll), and can't open the anniversary gift, since the items are stuck in coupon form.

I have no problems whatsoever getting rewards or prizes on the other characters on this account. It's just my mystic.

I wrote a reply on my support ticket, clarifying it, but I figured I'd post here in the hopes that either someone knows how to force these coupons to convert into items, or that a staff member would actually read my ticket before replying.

Thanks for any help.
Post edited by Ephemera - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Is your quest list full?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Also make sure your invo is empty (or has enough room, some tickets contain more than 1 item) along with having room in your quest list.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Here's how the ticket system works...

1. You submit a ticket.
    2. You get an automated e-mail that your ticket has been recieved.
    3. Wait a couple of days.
    4. You get a stamped out e-mail from support that shows how much they failed to actually look at it.
    5. You reply, tell them what kind of moron they must be to send you this response.
    6. Wait a week.
    7. Now you will get some half-inteligent response that shows that they may have actually glanced at the ticket before replying, but still obviously haven't read it because they request information you've already supplied.
    8. You reply, re-send the previously sent information, and scream at them in frustration because they are being complete idiots.
    9. Wait, while they are out sick, go on vacation, or just don't bother to look at their tickets.
    10. Raise hell
    11. Have them "resolve" the ticket by sending said items to the wrong characters on the wrong servers.
    12. Rinse and repeat.

At least this has been my experience with Support.
    Here's hoping that they someday get a clue.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yea some people that answer the tickets are not really smart, I sended on few month ago about a typo of something in game and the person reply me saying I could get page of fate by doing cube... LOL I think they don't always understand what we say. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute