Psy Genies

XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Psychic
I'm sure there is a thread for this somewhere in the forum, but I ran a search and didn't see one b:embarrass

I'm in the process of working on a psy, I'm going to make him sage and get g16 vana/warsong belt/cube neck so he will have a decent amount of hp/survivability once he's done. However, I'm not really sure what to do about the genie. My wiz's genie is a standard-ish build for a wizard (ad, holy path, spark, ep, badge of courage) but is level 102 and therefore won't be incredibly helpful for my psy for a long time, by which time my wiz and his genie may be 103 anyway.

What I'm wondering is if anyone has a good genie build they could recommend for a psy that will be doing TW but minimal 1v1 pk.
xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
Post edited by XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm sure there is a thread for this somewhere in the forum, but I ran a search and didn't see one b:embarrass

You're not a clever pony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|